Official Community Forums Home

I'm Alive!

Tyger

My neighbor that was allowing me to piggy-back off her wireless account switched to cable modem, so, I only have internet on my phone for now.

Things are going well. My divorce is still up in the air since DH (which is now short for Dick Head) dragged his feet filling out the child support part, so now we have to go speak with the D.A. before the judge will do anymore with the divorce. Yay.

I've been asked out on a few dates, but have nicely turned them down. I want to wait until everything is all done before I go do anything publicly.

I will say, for now, there is one guy I am very interested in, & he me, so we will see how this pans out. I won't go into details.....for now though. Again, this is just in case DH decides to try & spy on me on here, though I doubt he will.

DH has tried to be overly dramatic on a few things, but I haven't entertained him one bit. I just remain calm, logical, & firm. I realized that I stopped loving him years ago, so I truly don't feel the need to get emotional at him. I think it helps too that nothing traumatic happened, like physical abuse or cheating. Though, after speaking with his mother & ex wife, I see a pattern of his that has gone on for 20+ yrs of using people, excuses, job jumping, tantrums, going back & forth between his parents & their $, excuses (worth mentioning twice), & lack of personal accountability.

He hasn't paid anything towards child support, but we are doing ok. I know how to pinch pennies. Plus, a couple of friends have begged me to clean their houses (they have 3 or more kids), so I'm earning extra cash that way. I'm also going thru a lot of stuff I've been hanging on to, & selling them on local message boards. My daughter already has her back to school clothes, & some supplies already. My mom has been a great support to us, & will also take my daughter shopping for some school clothes too. I've also sold some more of my hand-made jewelry. So, things are going decently. :)

I'm typing all of this on my little HTC smartphone, so please forgive any odd out of place words (autocorrect).

Feel free to message me here or on Facebook for my Facebook friends. I will try to get on here via phone when I can. I've just been wrapped up with my daughter's karate, work, & personal crap. But I love you all & miss being on here. Don't forget me!!! ;-)

• Members

. . . is still up in the air since DH (which is now short for Dick Head) . . . .

:lol::lol:

More seriously, does dickhead do father-daughter stuff with your daughter?

Yes, he does, actually. He takes her every other weekend & watches her 2 days a week while I work. I've had to tell him that he can't feed her fast food every day, since it's bad for her & makes her sick. But, I think he knows that my #1 concern is her well-being. Though he acts like I'm criticising him when I discuss things about while she's with him, he will get over it. LOL

Thank you. Things are going well, all things considered. I try & keep my daughter out of the drama as much as possible. I told her at the beginning of all of this that there are things between her Dad & I that won't be her business, & I will tell her so if I find a question of hers not her concern. And that I don't mean it to be mean, just how it is. And I don't badmouth her father infringe of her. I detest it when parents do that. I know why they want too, because I have that urge too, but her happiness is much more important than any stupid sense of personal affirmation.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I had some fast food (bacon cheeseburger) back in November on my way home after some beers. Caught a cold that took me nearly 2 weeks to shake free of. This was after 3 months without any fast food. Just b4 Thanksgiving I had some truck stop fast food and was miserable for about 2 days. I haven't had a lick of fast food since and plan to keep it that way.