Official Community Forums Home

Am I Really Wetting The Bed?

diana501

• Members

Hi I have a question! So every time I masturbate and I reach climax I end up making a mess on the bed. Most of the times it happens. At times I won't make a mess on the bed. Anyways, I only end up doing this when I do clitoral stimulation. I don't feel anything when I put my fingers inside myself which is another concern :(

So when I do "wet the bed" 50/50 of the times I do it will smell a bit like urine.

So am I really peeing?? And how do I stop it? A couple of times it ends up shooting out when I get a really good orgasm and I make even more of a mess! O.o

• Review Team

Hi Diana,

My best guess is that you are having some type of squirting orgasm. I admittedly don't know enough on the subject to tell you if there should be a urine smell (though I am sure of the fact that the ejaculation isn't urine, it just comes from the same hole). These orgasm are frequently attained through g-spot stimulation though I am pretty sure that it is possible for a clitoral orgasm to cause this. As far as not feeling anything inside, is it not lubricated (ie. dry) or is it just not soaked? I wouldn't be concerned unless it is causing an issue for you, or if you are experiencing pain or other symptoms that should raise concern.

• Like 1

• Members

Hi Diana,

My best guess is that you are having some type of squirting orgasm. I admittedly don't know enough on the subject to tell you if there should be a urine smell (though I am sure of the fact that the ejaculation isn't urine, it just comes from the same hole). These orgasm are frequently attained through g-spot stimulation though I am pretty sure that it is possible for a clitoral orgasm to cause this. As far as not feeling anything inside, is it not lubricated (ie. dry) or is it just not soaked? I wouldn't be concerned unless it is causing an issue for you, or if you are experiencing pain or other symptoms that should raise concern.

I am wet enough I just don't feel any pleasure when I try penetration with a toy myself. But when a guy sticks himself in that I can feel.

• Review Team

Many women experience little pleasure from just the act of penetration. The bundle of nerves that provides the orgasm (generally speaking) is focused on the clitoris. Much like how a man receives pleasure from the soft spot on the underside of his penis versus the entire thing. While the area has feeling, you are more likely to experience pleasure from stimulating the clit. If dildos are necessary I would suggest a rabbit, or something with a dildo and a vibrating bullet attached. Otherwise you should consider just bullets/vibrators.

As far as feeling when a man penetrates you, that has its obvious differences from a dildo which would explain why one provides pleasure and the other doesn't. You could also try different material dildo's and or larger sizes. Experimentation is always good, you never know exactly what you'll enjoy without giving it a chance.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Review Team

I also tend to 'squirt' during masturbation, but only with clitoral simulation involved. I've noticed that it only happens if I keep going after I've got the big O.

I don't know how comfortable you would be doing the same, but I like to sit on the toilet or play in the shower to help prevent damp sheets.

It might also be a good idea to put down an absorbent towel beforehand if you're simply more interested in staying in the bed.

As far as the light urine smell, it's very possible that you're having a true blue female ejaculation experience, but have urine in your urethra that is being expelled as well. Try completely voiding your bladder before you masturbate. You may find that not only is your orgasm more intense, but takes less time as well.

• Like 1

• Members

You probably are ejaculating, it's a wonderful thing!! I do both clit stimulation (when I'm really turned on) and

always penetration. Depending on how long it's been it can be a flood, I've even made a special blanket because

I got tired of changing the sheets and was afraid of ruining the furniture.

I always void my bladder before and after just to be sure, I've smelled it and it smells like pussy not urine.

I couldn't stop it if I tried, it just happens, some men might mind but I think it turns on the majority.

Physical proof of how much they turn you on! And to me the g spot o's are soooo intense, my SO can

get me going over and over till I beg to stop.

Embrace it, it doesn't happen to everyone!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I thought this too when it first happened to me!!

Amazing huh?!

I was terrified i did and my bed was ruined! Thankfully it dried clear and I was good!

Afterwards (I guess I didn't let it finish) and I sat up, MORE CAME OUT!!

Plus. The aftershocks a few minutes later about made me pass out!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes, when you hit your g-spot juuuuuust right, you can squirt. Which feels a lot like you've peed. But, it's just squirting! And it's a major accomplishment!!! Yes, usually you need clit stimulation along with g-spot stimulation to do so, because, we all know it's all about the clit for us gals!

A few tips on making sure you're not peeing, but are squirting:

Go to the bathroom before sex/playing.

If you are experiencing a UTI, you should be avoiding sex anyway, until your meds are done.

If you're far along in a pregnancy, you know, when your bladder is being tap-danced on by a baby. LOL

Smell the fluid that came out of you. It will either have a smell like your pussy, or just a wet smell, if it's not urine.

CAN you urinate during sex? Yes. It can happen. If you have had children and/or have a weak bladder, it can happen. It's usually just a little leakage. It happens, and it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

When you squirt, it's not a lot of fluid, and it can shoot out of them at a rather impressive range, however, that's rare. Congratulations on being a squirter! Not every woman can do this, so be proud!!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Many women experience little pleasure from just the act of penetration. The bundle of nerves that provides the orgasm (generally speaking) is focused on the clitoris. Much like how a man receives pleasure from the soft spot on the underside of his penis versus the entire thing. While the area has feeling, you are more likely to experience pleasure from stimulating the clit. If dildos are necessary I would suggest a rabbit, or something with a dildo and a vibrating bullet attached. Otherwise you should consider just bullets/vibrators.

As far as feeling when a man penetrates you, that has its obvious differences from a dildo which would explain why one provides pleasure and the other doesn't. You could also try different material dildo's and or larger sizes. Experimentation is always good, you never know exactly what you'll enjoy without giving it a chance.

soft spot on the underside of his penis Where exactly is this soft spot?

• 3 weeks later...