Official Community Forums Home

Mostly Straight Or Mostly Gay

RC4BLUE

• Members

Just last week I was presented with some new research on sexual orientation. The research was looking at sexual orientation on a continuum running from heterosexual to bisexual to homosexual. A new category was identified as mostly straight or mostly gay where someone is strait but occasionally will see a person of the same sex as sexually attractive or interesting. (And same for gay but attracted to opposite sex) I doesn't mean there will ever be a cross over to physical contact, but the interest is still there. I have felt this way for along time. I really enjoy strong powerful women but there have been about 5 men that I have run across who I have said wow he is amazing. I have never had a physical encounter with any of the, and most likely never would. But I can see the attraction. Interesting line of research that fit my view of the world.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I've had several gay encounters in my life. Mostly tho I am straight. I have a strong predilection for kinky sex. Pretty much the wilder the better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This has happened to me as well, I think I'm attracted to a lot of woman but I've never had an encounter with a woman before. I've certainly had my fair share of fantasies but I've never did anything with a woman before. Believe this is normal but most men won't admit to it, of course some will. ;) Doubt you're alone feeling this way, I believe there's a lot of men out there who feel the same exact way as you do. Thanks for sharing this with us.

• Members

Yea, I'm pretty open, and know myself well. Just thought I would open the subject for input.

• Members

Well after a 6 or 7 year dry spell I've met a woman thru one of those computer Meet Someone New places. She and I have a fair bit in common. She likes old stuff. Well so do I.

She has a thing for Vintage hankies. She likes Jade and Turquoise. I have a string of Jade beads+several strings of turquoise. She has 3 grown up and gone kids. I never had kids.

When I cut loose with one of my snappy one liners she laughs or giggles. I've told her stuff from my personal life I only ever told one ex girlfriend. Sex stuff like what some of us here like. She didn't run away or change her phone number. She likes/enjoys camping. So did I till arthritis clobbered me. She's just 4 years younger than me.

She's off doing something dang near everyday. When I retired my life pretty well seized up.

She's lots of fun to flirt with. I thought I'd forgotten how to flirt. Apparently I still got it. She's quite pretty. She said I am Handsome. Ain't had that said to me in I don't know how long. She thinks I am adorable. Who am I to argue with lady logic?? She is a tad kinky. I see possibilities here. She ACTUALLY lives in my town. That's really been rare for me the last 39 years.

I don't know how this is gonna pan out. She is good for me. In my own hillbilly way I seem to have a positive effect on her. For a nice change I have a positive outlook on life. My fingers are crossed.