Official Community Forums Home

Sex Drives

• Members

Obviously everyone's sex drive is different and we all know having a partner with a lower

drive than yours can be frustrating but if what if it's the other way around?

I think everyone thinks it'd be wonderful but does it become taxing (for lack of a better word)

to have to think outside your comfort zone to keep up all the time?

• Members

I think its greater frustration to want more and not get it. Or, not always necessarily more, but more fun stuff when you do have sex. Wanting a partner equally interested in making sex more fun seems to be the issue in many cases.

• Members

RG, What's that old saying....... sex is like air, not important unless you're not getting any.

It can be frustrating when one person decides the whole of your sex life and it's not what you want.

I feel sad for women my age that don't like sex anymore, there are so many wonderful things about it.

I agree that sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship but it's as equally important as all the other

components of a relationship IMO. I don't need a room mate, I want man/lover/partner in crime. ;)

• Like 1

• Members

I was with my ex boyfriend and it seemed like all he wanted was sex. He constantly bugged me about it and it made me feel like that's all he ever cared about. Sometimes I was afraid of wearing anything sexy cause his sex drive was so high and he ended up making me feel bad and verbally abused me till I gave in. Finally I broke up with him cause he didn't care about me as a person. Been in many abusive relationships due to things that happened to me when I was younger. Now I'm healing as days go by and my sex drive has awoken again. Met my boyfriend online and I fell deeply in love with him. Distance may be a problem for some people but I'm completely in love with him and we connect on so many different levels. We both are very open and I opened him up also on the side note. He was very arkward and suffers from anxiety but whenever he talks to me he's very relaxed and calm which makes me feel great about myself! :wub:

• Members

I agree with blondeboobsandbrains, sex is not the most important of a relationship. I think it makes a relationship healthier and stronger if both partners are equally involved and can enjoy each other sexually as well as in all other things that come with a relationship ..28 years with my hubby and we still enjoy each other and trying new things so its never boring.

• Members

There is so much to a happy healthy relationship. Sex is one component to the equation. Have a partner who equally enjoys sex is fantastic. Yet, if we're the only thing we had,I would be disappointed. Unfortunately for me my last relationship was filled with most everything but sexual compatibility. Her libido was fairly low. She once said to me : if I never had sex again that would be ok with me. This mad me very sad. I want someone to live a passionate life with in all areas including sexually. For me passion is the most important aspect in life. Waking each day pursuing passion is my gaol, my desire, and my directive.

im wondering if anyone knows if not masturbating for woman will help improve there sex drive I got my wife a couple toys she life one of them but only used it a week or 2. she is very new too it and I know its natural and ok and after she got it for some reason she was much better in the bedroom I looking for a way to get her more comfortable with it. im not too worried about her low sex drive I just want to improve our sex life for both of us . I started wanting to improve our sex life when I was reading about squirting ??? I read some woman never have had one and never knew they could I hear its much better orgasms so im thinking better yea I want my wife to have better orgasms but im having a little trouble getting her to be conferrable by her self because im thinking that the best way to start so she can figure out what she likes best so i can get her there more and faster. maybe im not even headed in the right direction any tip would be appreciated.