Official Community Forums Home

Steamy Days, Violent Nights

ambrelyn

• Members

I jumped in the car and cranked it up. I was immediately rewarded with a blast of hot air. It was miserably hot, and I was tired. I’d just gotten off an endless day of work, and I was ready to go home and relax. I knew that was never going to happen, however. There was dinner to fix, the kids to play with, baths to get, laundry to do that I had been putting off, and somewhere mixed in there, quality time with my husband.

I turned the fan up on the car ac, hoping for a little more relief, but my effort was futile. It was literally 100 degrees outside, and more than that in my car I was certain. I was so tired of the heat that I was ready for a sudden ice age. I was not made for heat waves like this. I laughed. Wasn’t it me who just a few months ago was wishing it was summer. I shook my head and turned up the radio. It only took me ten minutes to get home, and I knew these were probably the only quiet moments I would get until bedtime, so I was going to soak up every last one. I turned the radio up and sang alone until I reached the house and pulled into the driveway.

As I opened the front door, I immediately realized something was wrong. There weren’t any screaming children running up to me to say hello. My brow furrowed in confusion as I set my stuff down and looked around.

"Hello?" I called hesitantly. "I’m home." I said louder, but only silence greeted my words.

"In here, Baby." I heard my hubby call.

I walked into the kitchen and was greeted by the instant aroma of hamburgers and the site of my husband slaving over a hot stove. A grin spread across my face.

"Baby? What are you doing?"

He smiled at me. My heart skipped a beat like it always does when he smiles at me. He set down the spoon he was using to stir and came over to me. He pulled me against him and took my lips in a passionate kiss. Just as my knees were starting to melt, he ended it and smiled down at me.

"Um... where are the kids?" I asked after I regained my breath.

He laughed. "I got rid of them. They're staying the night with their cousins. I thought we might have a nice relaxing night in." I was speechless as he moved back to the stove. "Now you go and slip into something comfortable while I finish up here."

"Wow." That was all I could think to say as I walked down the hall to the bedroom. After a quick glance through the closet, I settled on a pair of short stretchy shorts and a simple gauzy peasant blouse.

"It's ready." I heard him call as I finished tying the little ribbon that kept the shirt from gaping open.

We sat down and ate. He knew his hamburgers were my favorite meal, and I smiled as he fixed my plate and handed it to me. We had a really nice quiet dinner. We talked about our jobs and friends and the kids. We laughed and teased each other.

When we were done, he suggested we go and sit on the porch. There was a storm brewing, he said, and it'll be fun to watch it come in. I agreed. We have a glider swing on the porch, and I went out to sit down on it. I noticed he didn't follow right behind me. A moment later he came out carrying two glasses.

"Tea?" he asked

"Mmmm..." I said, iced tea sounded exquisite right then.

We sat on the swing and relaxed. We didn't really talk; we just watched the lightning in the distance grow closer. I knew the storm was coming our way. Something had to give. The plants and gardens were really starting to suffer.

I was really enjoying the evening. I felt more relaxed than I had in weeks. I had needed this more than I realized. I reached over to him and ran my fingers through his hair. He glanced my way.

"Thank you, baby."

He smiled. "Oh, I'm not done yet. Not nearly done. In fact, I have to go check on something real quick. Just sit back and relax, and I'll be right back." he said as he got up.

I was curious, but I turned my attention back to the night sky. I could see the lightning in the distance, and the wind was starting to pick up. Even with the breeze, I was still hot; the ice tea wasn’t helping. After what seemed like forever, he came back and I noticed he had a popsicle with him. It was a blue raspberry; my favorite. I smiled and took it gratefully. I decided to tease him a little with it, and pretended I was sucking his dick as I licked and sucked on the popsicle. His eyes burned with a dark intensity as he came and kneeled in front of me.

"Give it to me. Now." He ordered me. I reluctantly gave over my popsicle. His mouth lifted in a half smile as he took it. "It’s my turn to tease."

He untied the little bow on my shirt and opened it wide. Then he took the popsicle and ran it over my neck. I gasped as a chill ran through my body. He laughed and began to trail the popsicle over my chest, between my breasts, and then circled my nipples with the tip. I gasped louder. Then I laughed. This was incredibly hot and I had to admit I was cooler, but now I was sticky all over. How attractive was that? He solved the problem for me by retracing the path of the popsicle with his tongue, pausing here and there to suck and nibble. He lingered for what seemed like an eternity on my nipples.

His eyes met mine as he bathed my nipple with his tongue.

"Mmmm..." he whispered as I moaned loudly.

He broke away and taking my hands he pulled me to my feet.

"Inside, now. The games are over." He whispered fire in his eyes.

A thrill shot through my body as he put a blindfold over my eyes. He stood behind me and grabbing my upper arms, he guided me inside, down the hall into our bedroom and then into our bath. After an agonizing pause he removed the blindfold. I was blown away as I looked around. He had drawn me a bath, set candles around the room, and even put the small cd player in there with romantic music playing. I was impressed.

"Like?" he asked

"Oh God yes." I answered.

He smiled a sly little smile and began slowly removing my clothes. Every spot his fingers brushed felt like it'd been touched by fire. By the time he was finished I was trembling all over. He helped me into the tub, and I sighed as I noticed the water was cool, not hot. I also noticed that he hadn't used bubble soap. I realized that he intended to watch me, and he didn't want anything getting in the way of his view. I settled back and breathed a sigh of contentment as I finally started to cool off. He smiled and picked up a wash cloth. My eyebrows raised as I realized what he was going to do. He dipped the washcloth into the water between my legs and ran the cloth up over my pussy, then over my stomach, briefly over my breasts, and finally up to my neck. I instantly felt my pussy clench with need. He then squeezed the cloth and let the water run back down the path he'd made. He continued these lazy strokes over my entire body, pausing only to dip the washcloth in the water now and then. My whole body was tingling and felt alive. After what seemed like an eternity, he suddenly stopped.

"Get out." he said as he threw the cloth into the tub. I could tell by the heat in his eyes that it wasn't a request.

I quickly jumped out and he grabbed the towel. As he was slowly and thoroughly drying me off, there was a loud crack of thunder and the power went out. I gasped as we were plunged into semi-darkness, save the candles he had lit. He smiled a mischievous little smile.

"Welcome to my dungeon." We both laughed

He went back to drying me off, and as he was slowly and methodically drying my backside, he suddenly grabbed my wrists and brought them behind my back. He attached a padded restraint to each wrist and then tied them together. He replaced the blindfold and grabbing one of the candles, he took me into the bedroom. My heart was beating quickly and my breath was coming fast at the anticipation of what was coming.

I felt my shins touch the bed and then I squealed as he pushed me face first onto it. After a pause, in which I could hear him removing his clothes, he nudged me farther up the bed. He untied my wrists and then tied each wrist to the head board. I had enough slack to lower myself into the doggy position, but not enough to actually touch the mattress. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up to his level. In one fluid motion he entered me, burying himself completely. I was so wet from all the play outside and in the tub, that he entered me easily. I cried out it felt so good, and it felt so good to be able to cry out without worrying about the kids that I knew this was going to be a loud night.

He pounded me from behind, harder with every stroke, knowing I loved it that way in this position. I was unable to move and unable to see him. The intensity of each stroke made me moan and squirm and cry out until I finally came so hard I could feel it all the way down to my toes. I collapsed on the bed, my arms still stretched up by the restraints.

I felt the bed move as he got up. Then I heard a zipper and knew it was the bag we keep our toys in. My pussy had been spasming from that orgasm, and now from anticipation. I knew what he was after. With me in this position he was in the mood for some spanking.

"On your knees, now." he ordered.

I struggled to do what he said. As soon as I was back on my knees, I felt something soft caress my ass and the back of my legs. A chill ran through me. He had my leather and fur paddle. He teased me with it, smacking me lightly with the fur side. I was really getting into the dull thuds against my bottom, but just as I was starting to relax, I felt the biting sting of the cool leather against my ass. He kept spanking me, randomly flipping the paddle back and forth, so that I never knew which side I'd get. I was trembling on the verge of another climax when he stopped.

"I think that's enough punishment." he said as he released my wrists and removed the blindfold. I turned around and was bout to ask why he'd stopped, but as always he seemed to read my mind. "I thought you might like to have some fun."

I knew this was his way of saying he wanted me to suck his dick. He layed back on the bed and I went to the bag for my new favorite toy, our vibrating cock ring. I grabbed it and I also got my new slimline vibe and wiggle wand. I tossed him the vibe and the wand and got into position. I was on my knees beside him with my ass by his head and my near his dick. I knew this was the best way for me to deep throat him. My mouth started watering as I slipped the ring over his dick and turned the vibrator on. He began to groan immediately. Then I began to lick and suck at the head of his dick.

"Oh, shit, yes." I heard him moan and I smiled. "Oh, okay, you wanna tease, huh?"

I heard him turn on my vibe, and I spread my legs a little more so he had better access. Then I went back to circling my tongue around the tip of his dick. I had to stop when I felt the vibrator go inside me. He pushed it in and out so quickly, I lost my rhythm on my blow job. He took the vibrator out and inserted the wand. I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing, and finally had to just stop and hold him in my mouth.

After a few more strokes he stopped and told me to get on top. The cock ring began to vibrate my clit as soon as I got on. It also vibrated his entire dick subtly, and made him seem like a vibe set on love. It was a major turn on. I rode him faster and faster until I felt like I was about to come. Right when I was going over the edge, he grabbed my hair and pulled me down to him. It made me stop moving, so I couldn't orgasm. He kissed me and told me to calm down. I started moving again, but just as I was about to reach that pinnacle, he stopped me again. He did this several times until I was literally begging him to let me come.

He flipped me onto my back. "Not yet." he said, "I'm not done playing."

He kissed me lightly and let me calm down. He removed the cock ring. I protested, but he shushed me. As I started to calm down, I noticed how much closer the storm was. The lightning was intense, and I could hear the rain starting to fall. He was gently caressing me, and then he started kissing my body. He started with my neck, knowing it was my most sensitive spot. Then he moved down my body, lingering on my breasts and nipples, and moving finally to my drenched pussy. He kissed all around my pussy lips and even nipped at them hard enough to make me jump. Then he set to licking my clit until he had me in that frenzy again, wanting to orgasm so desperately. Again he stopped before I came. He quickly moved back up me and entered me in one long slow thrust. As he did, lightning flashed and I could see his face clearly. I almost came, just from the look in his eyes.

"No more playing. I want to come all in your hot, tight pussy."

"Yes, please, baby, please." I moaned. "I want your come inside me."

He started pounding me fast and hard, and I was right there with him, meeting each stroke. The storm was right on top of us, and the lightning illuminated his face every few seconds as he thrust into me. He leaned up so that he could use his hands to push my legs farther apart. I was moaning constantly, begging him to come, and then all of a sudden I felt it. I could feel him spasming inside me. It sent me over the edge. I cried out his name as every nerve in my body exploded in ecstasy. I kept moving through my orgasm, milking every last drop of come out of him until I couldn't move anymore. He sat back on the bed, unable to move for several moments. Then he grabbed a towel he'd put beside the bed and cleaned us both up. He threw it on the floor when he was done and then collapsed on the bed. He pulled me against him, and we both drifted to sleep as the storm continued to rage outside.

• Members

I must say Bondagejunkie, you KNOW I was loving that story!

I am assuming that there is an element of truth to it - if not completely true?

Very, very well written indeed - there is definitely a true competition brewing here - we are all so talented!

Well done!

mikayla

Wow!! That was great!! And now my story seems so short!! :blink:

• Members

Thankyou, I'm glad you guys like it. :) I've always wanted to be a writer, and have been writing since I was a freshman in hs. Mostly poetry then. But it's always been my hobby and my passion.

Yes, there is some element of truth. Except for the whole we're married thing, and we actually have an entire night to ourselves. :) But as far as all things sexual, it's true. We've done all those things, and more, but I didn't want to write a book. :) He he he. :)