Official Community Forums Home

I Love My New Vibe

• Members

Ok, so it finally arrived, better late then never! And this one was definitely worth the wait!!

I got the Doc Johnson - Velvet Touch Vibe - 7" (in purple, my favorite color). Ya know there are times when you have all the time in the world and you can just lay there and play for an hour or whatever. And then there are times when you just dont have all that time but ya just really need a quick release. Well this vibe is perfect for either. The first time I used it was a couple days ago, I was solo. Well I didn't have much time, just was really, really wanting to try it out so I decided to give it a go. OMG, it was unbelievable, it did the job in time at all, it was great, I don't think I have ever cum so fast in my life. Then last night hubby and I took it out and this time there was plenty of time, kids were sound asleep, it was late and we had time to play, and play we did!! I wont go into detail, but it all ended with me on top of him and we both had smiles on our faces!

Thanks Doc Johnson!!! I just might have to get another velvet touch vibe as a back up, so that I will never, ever be without one!

:D

• Members

I guess you are not so orgasmically challenged now,huh?

Good for you!

Mikayla

• 3 weeks later...

I LOLed at your screen name!! That's funny (if it's not so true now at least). I will have to look into that lil toy too. Sounds great!!!

Ok, so it finally arrived, better late then never! And this one was definitely worth the wait!!

I got the Doc Johnson - Velvet Touch Vibe - 7" (in purple, my favorite color). Ya know there are times when you have all the time in the world and you can just lay there and play for an hour or whatever. And then there are times when you just dont have all that time but ya just really need a quick release. Well this vibe is perfect for either. The first time I used it was a couple days ago, I was solo. Well I didn't have much time, just was really, really wanting to try it out so I decided to give it a go. OMG, it was unbelievable, it did the job in time at all, it was great, I don't think I have ever cum so fast in my life. Then last night hubby and I took it out and this time there was plenty of time, kids were sound asleep, it was late and we had time to play, and play we did!! I wont go into detail, but it all ended with me on top of him and we both had smiles on our faces!

Thanks Doc Johnson!!! I just might have to get another velvet touch vibe as a back up, so that I will never, ever be without one!

:D