Official Community Forums Home

How Many Times Should A Man Be Able To Cum?

VALERIE

• Members

<_< I REALLY NEED HELP. DID GET SOME FEED BACK, BUT I REALLY WAN'T TO SEE IF THIS IS THE CASE WITH MOST. MY HUSBAND CAN ONLY CUM 3-4 TIMES A WEEK. ( YES ONLY ONCE PER SEESION ) :( I HEAR THIS IS NOT NORMAL. PLEASE LET KNOW YOUR OPPINION ON THIS MATTER. THE MORE THE BETTER. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS

• Members

What is his age group as this can make some difference? Everyone is different male or female but I can cum 2/3 times in one session but it's normally only 1/2 Depending on my wife. When we were first together I could very easily make it 10/12 times a week but was in my 20's then.

• Members

If you are wanting him to have multi orgasms you will have to be the one to help with that. After he has little nap from the first orgasm you need to help get things up. Normally if the kids would leave us alone I could go about every three hours :P But I would need a day of rest to build back up more sperm.

• Members

My hubby is 34 and he can cum 2/3 times per session - and he can do that a few times a week. This doesn't include the times that he cums himself from masturbating - so I would put him at an average of 13 times a week for a slower week.

Mikayla ;)

• Members

My fiancee can come once to twice every night. We are limited for time and opportunity, not living together, so we usually only have time for one orgasm for him, but he can do that every night easily.

• Members

My Hubby is 41 and he can come 2 times a session unless I am suppose to count the time right before a session where I give him a blowjob and suck him off before we actually begin the real session. :) Also thanks to all the help I have recieved here he can have a session every night if they kids go to bed early, but with five kids and everyday life I am not that lucky.

• Members

Should or Could? He should cum as much as the women he is with. But could is different. I am 50 years old and my wife wants it 5 times a day. On a good day for me 3 times. The next day a limp once. But it does not matter. Because, oral and g-spot keeps her very satisfied.

• Members
What is his age group as this can make some difference? Everyone is different male or female but I can cum 2/3 times in one session but it's normally only 1/2 Depending on my wife. When we were first together I could very easily make it 10/12 times a week but was in my 20's then.

I'M 27, & A FEMALE. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO HAVE MULTIPLE O'S, I THINK ITS A MATTER OF KNOWING YOUR BODY. & BEING CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO TELL YOUR PARTNER WHAT HE OR SHE IS DOING WRONG OR RIGHT. MY HUSBAND IS 31 & HE HAS ALSO ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY, EXCEPT NOW HE TIRES FASTER.

If you are wanting him to have multi orgasms you will have to be the one to help with that. After he has little nap from the first orgasm you need to help get things up. Normally if the kids would leave us alone I could go about every three hours :P But I would need a day of rest to build back up more sperm.

DO U THINK ITS POSSIBLE THAT HE IS JUST PHYSICALLY TIRED? HE DOES WORK HARD 6 DAYS A WEEK. MAYBE I EXSPECT TOO MUCH. :unsure:

• Members

Well my hubby works six days a week also. Yes it is possible he might be tired, but thanks to Howard and MIkayla and many others there are a few tricks I learned. Wake up before him, join him in a shower before work, trust me he will think about it all day long and come home and want more. :) I also have five children so yes stress and everyday life can play a huge factor I think in alot of ways.

• Members
Give your husband a short massage when he gets home, and let him take a nap. That will do much to revive him after a long day at work. Then let him eat. He may be ready for a little rest and relaxation with you( call that fooling around), after dinner. He is not going to be too tired when he gets up in the morning, so nail him in the shower. Wash his back, give him a massage of his shoulders and neck, so he can wake up. Then wash the rest of him and use your tongue to check to see that everything is really clean! He will love you for the attention, and the massage. And, yes, he will be thinking about sex all day long, and how nice it was for you to get up early with him and nail him when he was fully refreshed after a nights sleep. He won't be stopping at the bar with the guys after work, when he knows what is waiting for him at home.

<_< THAT SOUNDS RIGHT. THIS MORNING BEFORE HE WENT TO WORK, THATS PRETTY MUCH THE WAY IT HAPPEND. I'LL TRY AGAIN & SEE IF THAT IS THE CASE. I HOPE SO, BUT THEN THAT JUST MEANS THAT I WAS BEING VERY SELFISH & INCONSIDERENT. :( DON'T BE TOO HARD ON ME IF THATS THE CASE. I WILL BE MAKING IT UP TO MY POOR HONEY. :) THANKS FOR HELPING TURN THE LIGHTS ON. I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET ME TO SEE THE LIGHT FOR A WHILE. :wub:

• Members

Every girl that I have been intimate with (7 to be exact with no one night stands) has told me that I am the horniest mofo they have ever met so I don't know how normal mine is but it averages about 15 times per week now and I'm in my 40's. One girlfriend tested me one day to see how many times we could do it, we lost count of her orgasms, I think I had 10 or 11 that day but every part of her body was sore and she had to quit. To this day every morning I write down what sex I had the day before, in code ;) . I have done this for years and not even my wife knows about it. She doesn't believe me when I tell how long it has been since a blowjob. Truth be known, I know exactly how long it has been but have never proved it to her because I'm afraid she might start focusing on what notes would be made the next day. They are pretty detailed, even ranking the sex with little marks that only I know what they mean, like I said I have been doing this a long time. :) BTW, I own my own business and work outside everyday, 7 days per week tending to over 1000 head of cattle and I am rarely too tired for sex. Just have to have your priorities straight :rolleyes: . Oh yeh, after we had been trying to get pregnant for about a year, my wifes' Doc inquired as to how often we were having sex and she just started laughing and instructed me to go at least 2 weeks without even masterbating, thought I was gonna freaking die after a few days, anyway she got preggo shortly after we cut back on the sex. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I am 63 and can only cum once a session now but able to do it 4-5 times a week. I have also noticed that the amount of semen is much less than it was when I was younger. Just glad everything still works.

• Members

I'M STILL CHECKING MY POSTS, & KEEPING UP WITH U GUYS, & GIRLS. IT' S PRETTY MUCH THE SAME FOR US. 3-4 A WEEK, & ONCE PER SESSION.

Hello – my first post here! I’m in a similar situation to you because after quite a few years together we’ve settled into 2-3 times per week (occasionally 4) which normally ends with him cumming inside me once and that’s it. If I make him cum before intercourse then that is also that unless I’m prepared to wait for a long time!! I’m not unhappy with the situation though. Firstly, the sex is usually good, secondly he has always been generous with oral and thirdly I think the frequency just about suits me as well. I’ve also sort of rediscovered masturbation over the last few years and while I wouldn’t want to see it as a replacement for sex, its certainly a nice way to compliment it.