Official Community Forums Home

Climax Intensify Personal Lubricant

trina2008

• Members

TO3350-9main.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4685

Climax Intensify Personal Lubricant

Climax Intensify is a personal Lubricant that claims to give sex a boost! Anything that makes that kind of claim I am definitely going to put it to the test. There are amino acids that are supposed to stimulate blood flow, which will work as an arousal enhancer. So one night after the kids were put to bed, I pulled out the little tube out of the toy box and showed it to my hubby. He read the claim and said, "Lets see what this can little tube can do."

With that in mind and me already being horny I couldn't wait. So I rubbed this lube all over his dick and decided to give it a minute to work. As we waited for it to work I decided a hand job would be in order just to speed things up. The hand job did wonders for my hubby but he said he didn't feel anything different from the lube. Reading the tube we decided it really didn't say if it would be good for oral so I cleaned off the lube and nicely finished him off with great head.

Now that he has been totally aroused and knowing my hubby wouldn't leave me just hanging for the evening. He pulled the tube out again and we decided maybe this would be better for a woman. He lubed me up and pulled out my favorite toy and lubed that as well. Let's just say that by the time he put lube on my toy, I could feel tingling all over and realized that it was the lube. Now I am really wet and horny and just couldn't wait to have an orgasm. As I was teased with my toy endlessly, I couldn't believe how much the lube helped me reach a toe curling orgasm.

I guess I will admit it I am a skeptic and this little bottle of lube put me in my place, and I put it in it's place the top drawer of my night stand.

Product ID: TO3350-9

• 1 year later...
  • Members

TO3350-9main.jpg

Climax Intensity is a personal lubricant with L-Arginine, an amino acid that’s supposed to stimulate blood flow, helping to increase your sexual arousal.

Increase my sexual arousal? My orgasms, multiple every time, are mind-exploding, so reading the description of what this product was supposed to do was a bit worrisome to say the least. If they were to get any more powerful, I’d surely die right then and there! Not a bad way to go, but still...

Hubby was instantly enthusiastic to try this product. The sounds of ME getting off are what get HIM off, so he was all for it. Not knowing if it was safe for ingestion, my husband dabbed a dollop on my clit and began massaging. “I have to rub it in,” he said innocently, full-well knowing his devil horns were showing.

After a minute or two, I didn’t feel anything extraordinary from the lube, so we decided to lube his penis. As he stroked himself to spread the lube, he noted that it had a nice slickery texture to it, but again, there was no increased or enhanced arousal in the area.

Sex was filled with talking and giggles as we carried on through the mission, but I didn’t die and neither of us felt any different.

Climax Intensify is a nice water-based lube, if you’re in the market, and hopefully it’ll behave like it’s supposed to for other people, but it didn’t do much for us.

TO3350-9main.jpg

Loving a variety of lubes like I do, and, always loving more stimulation on my clit, I thought this would be a fun product to try. Made in the USA, Climax Intesify Lube reads tat it has an amino acid ingredient called L’Arginine, which is suppose to increase blood flow to enhance sexual stimulation and maintain your sexual drive. How fun!

The first night I tried it, I played solo. Using my favorite dildo, I noticed that it was easy to apply, had a nice, water-based texture to it, so it’s safe for any kind of toy. A little went a long way too.

I did kind of leave a sticky residue on my hands, probably from the glycerine in the lube, which easily washed off. It was also odorless, which is also good. I hate “fake”, or odd scented lubes. I played with myself for quite a while, thinking that I should allow the L’Arginine to soak in, and give it a chance to work. Sometimes these things take a little time to get to work. However, I did not notice any added tingling, warming, or any other feelings of added excitement on my labia or clit from this lube.

So, I thought my hubby & I could use it together on another night, and see if it worked better. Second time’s the charm, right? Unfortunately, this was not the case. I wanted to see if I didn’t notice anything the first time I used it, so before we got aroused, we both used the lube on each other, and, where it was slick, and did feel good, lasted a long time, and easily cleaned up, it did not give either of us any extra “boost” as far as sensations go. I applied it to his cock and balls, and he applied it to my labia, clit, and on a toy we were using. Lubrication was great, but, again, no extra tingling.

I’m sorry to say that this item just did not hit the right spot for either of us.

Intensify Yourself?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

TO3350-9main.jpg

Finding a great lubrication is like deciding what cake frosting you like best. They all taste good on the cake, but everyone has favorites. Choosing a favorite can be quite hard though when given so many choices. But the bottom line is lubes make sex just better.

Personal lubricants lesson friction for sex/masturbation and make it more enjoyable between you and your partner, you and your toys or for heightening your experience with added effects (i.e. cooling or warming lubes). It can make a world of a difference in how enjoyable sex can be. I know friends of mine when I was younger who didn't know about lubrications and just thought sex was painful. Being a bit more educated, I introduced them to using lube in their routine and haven't heard that same complaint to date.

Climax Intensify is a nice attempt at creating a lube with added sensations using L'Arginine, an amino acid, to increase your blood flow and apparently your sex drive as well. The generated sensation from L'Arginine feels a lot to me like what the warming lubrications feel like. I tend to like water based lubes with no added sensations. So this one didn't really do it for me. If you've used any lubes with a warming additive (i.e. KY warming sensation, Trojan Shared Pleasure condoms) you'll probably love this lube. I didn't as well feel any "heightened sexual desire" as promised by the makers. However, I'm an extremely randy girl. So perhaps for some, this effect will produce.

This lubrication does contain glycerin. If you tend to get yeast infections I would skip this one all together. If you do like water based lubrications, and in particular warming or cooling effects, it's worth a shot. However, if you are just beginning to use lubrications, I would recommend finding a simple one you are comfortable with first before trying any that have additives.

Climax Intensify