Official Community Forums Home

2 Part Question For All

l8niter

• Review Team

Ok everyone just a question, Who likes drinking wine, and red or white?. Part 2 is for all the ladies, Is it true that the more wine a woman drinks the hornier she gets?

WenWitch drinks wine mostly red

• Like 1

Well, I guess that I can only answer part of this question. I don't drink wine. I haven't found one I like yet. Though, if I'm drinking the hard stuff, sometimes, yes, the more I drink, the hornier I get.

• Like 1

• Members

Depends on my mood and/or the meal. But if I'm not drinking it with a meal, sometimes I enjoy a dry red and other times a slightly sweet white. Now, whenever I can get my hands on a bottle of homemade wine, I'm not choicey about what color. As to the second part, D's not much of a wine drinker, but alcohol definitely seems to have a positive effect. :D

M

• Members

To answer part one... Red wine please. A good Zinfendel is great. One of my favorites is Zinphomanic. If you have the chance pick up a bottle and read the description. It is quite sensuous and erotic. One of the lines reads; "A long,satisfying climax."

I also like some fruit wines, Roscato, and a number of small vineyards.

As for art two of your question, I wil not address because you asked the women. But I would love to have a woman share a bottle with me.

• Like 1

• Members

Well, I guess that I can only answer part of this question. I don't drink wine. I haven't found one I like yet. Though, if I'm drinking the hard stuff, sometimes, yes, the more I drink, the hornier I get.

Well I'm glad to see I am not alone.

When I was in the Service I drank wine. Only the best too. Ripple, Boone's Farm and Annie Green Springs. I've also had Port and MD 2020. Didn't care for those 2. I've dated a few women that drank wine. My preference runs to beer and likker. Whiskey tequila and vodka tho I LOVE that Jager with the big horny buck in the green bottle. That's a 7 pointer. That would put a buttload of meat in ones freezer. If I hunted which I don't.

​Of the craft beers I like a pale ale. Beck's Heineken Humboldt Brown Hemp beer if it's affordable. If it's Hemp I'm getting it.

America could have a chance at getting off the OPEC tit if the Federal government would just legalize growing it here. Hemp seed oil can be made into gas and diesel. EVERYTHING ELSE made from crude oil can be made from the Hemp plant. Cannabis is Hemp's hot little sister.

Sorry...I did not mean to go full tilt political.

I've been horny since Friday. In between writing replies to these threads I've been choking the old chicken and I am barely drinking. Now I'm thinking I should have bought 2 bottles of this Tequila instead of just one. It's great w/Diet Coke. :kiss:

• 3 weeks later...