Official Community Forums Home

I Like Strokiing My Own Penis But Girlfriend Doesnt

cyclone

• Members

Me and my girlfriend have a healthy sexlife we enjoy performing oral sex on each other and having sex. Our foreplay last very long before we engage in sex, i finger her se mastrubates me, an we watch each other matrubate wich makes us so horny. But i told my girlfriend once that i thought of her one afternoon while she wasnt with me and got a very hard penis so i went to mastrubate, she totaly freaked out. She didnt like it at all, so now i mastrubate without telling her, but i feel guilty! I want her to know what i'm doing while im thinking of her! How can i confince her that its okay?

• Members

You don't have to convince her it is OK - it just IS.

She masturbates without you - it is almost a 90-99% chance that she does, but many women, especially younger ones believe falsely that if they have a boyfriend that he will no longer masturbate if they are having sex. That, of course, is not true - they probably masturbate MORE.

Just do it, and if it comes to telling her, tell her images of her make you hot, you are masturbating and you want her to also. IT will make the next time you are together last longer. You aren't going to stop it, and she has to deal with it.

Mikayla

• Members

I dont think she mastrubates, she has never matrubated on her own ever, thats what se told me and i believe her. We were both virgins when we met and started exploring sex together. I want her to mastrubate, i find it very apealing. Just the fought of her matrubating gives me a hardon

• Members

Maybe someday she will be into knowing that you do it thinking of her when she isnt around......but until then I say if she asks then tell......but if she doesnt then no need to tell......You shouldnt stop doing it cause she doesnt like it......YOU are NOT doing anything wrong........Like I said maybe someday she will be into it.....since you said you were both virgins im sure you will be surprised at how much more your sex life will improve with time.......as we grow older of thoughts and views on things change.

Keep posting,

Hrnychick

• Members

Well Cyclone, I agree with the other post, There is nothing wrong in masturbation heck I do it alot and so does my hubby and he loves to help and watch, and I love to watch him. Even when he isn't at home I do it.

Since you both were virgins when you met I would have to say in time I think things will change. I wouldn't stop and I also wouldn't tell unless I am asked, I tell my hubby when he calls and knows the kids are sleeping he will ask me what I am doing and I say playing with myself, he tells me to make sure that their is some left for him to play with when he gets home. :lol:

I think that alot of communication when possible will help to.Don't feel GUILTY! Masturbation is a healthy normal habit.

• Members

So my gf is gone again til tomorow, and yesterday was a vacation day, so i decided to use the spare time and mastrubate a bit. It felt so good rubing myself while thinking of my gf. So later last night i phoned her and told her about it, she was okay with it and said that when she gets back tomorow shes gonna sux me off like never before. She said she cant stand it that i can play with him and she cant.

• Members

Well you told her and she was ok with it.....That is great a good sign that she is starting to have a open mind about masterbation.

I think that her having been a virgin and all this is new to her and also depending how she was raised to feel about sex has alot to do with her not liking to know that you masterbate......but as I said before in last post Im sure in time all that will change and seems to me like the changes are already starting......sounds like her knowing about what you did while thinking about her really turned her on......so that made her want to suck you and as you said she said she will suck you off good when she gets home.

But again even if she didnt want to know about you doing it doesnt mean you have to stop or even tell for that matter. I dont tell my hubby each time I "play" when he isnt home unless he asks.

Have fun and Keep posting

Hrnychick

Well you told her and she was ok with it.....That is great a good sign that she is starting to have a open mind about masterbation.

I think that her having been a virgin and all this is new to her and also depending how she was raised to feel about sex has alot to do with her not liking to know that you masterbate......but as I said before in last post Im sure in time all that will change and seems to me like the changes are already starting......sounds like her knowing about what you did while thinking about her really turned her on......so that made her want to suck you and as you said she said she will suck you off good when she gets home.

But again even if she didnt want to know about you doing it doesnt mean you have to stop or even tell for that matter. I dont tell my hubby each time I "play" when he isnt home unless he asks.

Have fun and Keep posting

Hrnychick

• Members
Me and my girlfriend have a healthy sexlife we enjoy performing oral sex on each other and having sex. Our foreplay last very long before we engage in sex, i finger her se mastrubates me, an we watch each other matrubate wich makes us so horny. But i told my girlfriend once that i thought of her one afternoon while she wasnt with me and got a very hard penis so i went to mastrubate, she totaly freaked out. She didnt like it at all, so now i mastrubate without telling her, but i feel guilty! I want her to know what i'm doing while im thinking of her! How can i confince her that its okay?

Trust me.. all she wants to know is that you are not cheating on her mentally. Tell her the mental image of her that you drew up in your mind that made you so hard that you had to get off. That's all she needs to hear. Then try some phone sex and get off together on the phone. Her first.. You wil be her hero!