Official Community Forums Home

50 Shades Red Room Handcuff Restraint Set

Mikayla1

• Members

Have Restraints, Will Travel

I love any bondage product that is versatile and mobile - because sometimes you want to bring your bondage with you! This is exactly what I did when I saw these new versatile restraints from the Fifty Shades of Grey Collection. 2 Fur-lined, satiny soft adjustable wrist (or ankle) cuffs and 2 unique tether straps with door stoppers. What are "door stoppers" you ask? Well, they have this silicone tube on the top and attach to the tether. You drop the tube on the other side of the door, and close it leaving the D-ring side inside the room. This creates a unique hanging bondage loop where you an attach the cuffs or other restraints as you see fit. As long as the door is closed, the tethers stay put. Cool, huh?

Not only that but the stoppers can be used in other ways if you get creative with them. They can be put in to a headboard and turned to be secured (depending on the type of headboard you have); they can be taped together for a quick back cuff application, they can be looped up and secured through a bondage grid (if you are lucky enough to have one!) THe options are limitless.

I decided to take this over to my lover's house and super surprise him! I dressed up in full Domme gear (black corset, long, black skirt, black boots, bright red lipstick (and I packed my goodies in a bag). I arrived holding a riding crop and my bag of tricks. When he opened the door I think he was about to faint! After some sexy foreplay and kissing I got him naked and pushed him into his bedroom. I told him to "STAY' and I got the stoppers up and over the door. I then made him stand and I secured the soft cuffs to the D-Ring. He has high doors so his hands were quite high above his head! Then, I had a lot of fun while he was totally my prisoner! He was so surprised that the cuffs stayed so secure! Perfect playtime!

When finished I inquired if his wrists were at all sore and he said not at all. His arms were a bit sore from being stretched up that high - but it was worth it for the orgasm I gave him while he was my sexy prisoner! I will definitely be packing these on our getaway next month and perhaps I will get to be HIS prisoner!

DEFINITELY MUST GET THESE: http://www.tootimid.com/fifty-shades-ultimate-control-handcuff-set-7664.html

• Like 3

• Review Team

Wen and I have been talking about trying restraints :) :) :) :) :) but its in the discussion stage

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have some ankle and wrist cuffs butt nuttin' as fancy as those. Since my lady is a sub I think she likes to be in cuffs.

I'll have to ask her.

• Members

You don't have to do it all the time, but I think surprising your SO with a night of something different keeps the spice going in your relationship and makes him think about you in a different light. Very sexy indeed!!

• Review Team

ive looked at some with wen and she seems to perk up more and more every time I bring them up on the computer