Official Community Forums Home

What Are You Thinking During Sex

• Members

Depends on the individual of course , but have you ever wondered what your partner is thinking when you are having sex ? And what are you thinking also? Especially if they are rather quiet and don't really say much, but you know they are really turned on and tuned into you !!! JUst curious thought I would get others opinion on this ! :D :D :D

• Like 1

• Members

I can't say I am thinking about much of anything. I am usually caught up in the moment and focused on bringing pleasure to my partner. If anything I might be thinking about the next think we are going to do, the next toys we are going to use, or the next thing we are going to act out.

• Members

I am all in the moment. I think my biggest distraction is wondering if he is getting as much out of it as I am, he does but I still wonder. I also have to remind myself to breath. That is distracting enough.

• Like 1

• Review Team

What can I say its all about my Wen Witch :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

• Like 1

• Review Team

you always excite me wen :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

• Review Team

sometimes I think about where to give her the load in her or on her :) :) :) :) :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I am thinking do I tell him to fill my pussy or my throat. During sex perhaps I'm weird but I love the taste of his cum and often I tell him to feed it to me. I love the taste on my juices and his cum as he fills my mouth with his seed . I love cum so much, that theres not many mornings when he leaves for the office that I don't get my morning cum breakfast. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Members

A great question.  I'm usually concentrating on what's going on, and trying to make that activity as pleasurable as possible for him.

• Members

Im usually thinking I wish she would fuck my ass or suck my cock at least once. Hell ill even take a good spanking if she wanted. But no missionary or doggie is all there is. Thank goodness for toys.

• Like 1

Most of the time it's definitely how are they feeling 😉 seriously I'm very much interested in if I'm actually making them excited, But to be totally honest I have to confess that sometimes I think about a fantasy I've had since I was 9yrs old 

• Members
14 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

Most of the time it's definitely how are they feeling 😉 seriously I'm very much interested in if I'm actually making them excited, But to be totally honest I have to confess that sometimes I think about a fantasy I've had since I was 9yrs old 

So what is the fantasy?

• Like 1

• Members
18 hours ago, Mark7even said:

Im usually thinking I wish she would fuck my ass or suck my cock at least once. Hell ill even take a good spanking if she wanted. 

Have you tried asking her?  If she's worth being your significant other, she should at least try to please you or give you a reason why she can't.

• Members
4 hours ago, Amy D said:

Have you tried asking her?  If she's worth being your significant other, she should at least try to please you or give you a reason why she can't.

Oh yes many times and not just bluntly I know most women don't like that. In the heat of the moment Ill do things that will make it obvious and she acts like she doesn't know what's going on. As far as the ass play she says it's not natural for a guy it makes her feel like she should be a man. I don't want a man I want her to take me. Anyway it is what it is.

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/4/2019 at 10:58 PM, Mark7even said:

... As far as the ass play she says it's not natural for a guy it makes her feel like she should be a man. I don't want a man I want her to take me....

Well I've never done anal, and never been asked to do so. But I don't think I would say no if asked the right way. I must say part of my hesitation is the unknown. Maybe that's the case with her. Try explaining what exactly you have planned to put her mind at ease. That would work with me. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
22 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Well I've never done anal, and never been asked to do so. But I don't think I would say no if asked the right way. I must say part of my hesitation is the unknown. Maybe that's the case with her. Try explaining what exactly you have planned to put her mind at ease. That would work with me. 

Who knows I've tried several several ways but I'm not the best communicator so I'll try that. See I'm not all that good I just have a lot of fantasies. One thing for sure though I know I could last more than 60 minutes if the time was right...

• Members
21 hours ago, Mark7even said:

I just have a lot of fantasies....

I bet you do. Where can I see that list?

21 hours ago, Mark7even said:

....One thing for sure though I know I could last more than 60 minutes...

Now there's the confidence I like in a guy. Sure would like to know your secret so I could train guys I've dated lately. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Amy D said:

Where can I see that list?

List will be there soon...

2 hours ago, Amy D said:

Sure would like to know your secret

No secret you just have to slow down a little and enjoy the ride. If a guy is making love to you and he never slows down or changes positions he is going to blow. Pull out once in a while and lick her clit or breast. Give her a rim-job if she likes it, slide your cock between her breast, use a dildo to keep her hot.  Let her suck on your balls or play with your cock, the key is to mix it up and enjoy the time together.