Official Community Forums Home

Is it fair to just give up on men and only focus on women?

Kama

• Members

Is it fair to give up.... My view is it is never fair to give up on happiness. Whether that is a relationship with a man or a woman doesn't really make a difference. Follow what makes you happy. There are great men. There are great women. Ther are man and women who are less that good. If you have been hurt, you know know what and who to avoid in your life. If you have been cared for and loved then you know who and what to attract to your life. The only thing I say is be careful on setting limits on your happiness.

• Like 1

I don't think "fair" has anything to do with it. I'm totally understanding on how you feel though. I was there after the last man I dated just up and said he didn't want to see me anymore since an ex had gotten in contact with him and he wanted to try it with her again. So, I reached out online, and changed my preferences from "men to women", and, well, the rest is herstory. LOL

There's going to be issues in every relationship, whether they be with a man or a woman. I guess you just need to ask yourself which you want to be with. Besides, you can date a few here and there, and make up your mind. There's no set rule that you have to settle for one or the other.  Have some fun, take some time to figure it out for yourself.

Be FAIR to yourself.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/5/2016 at 6:45 PM, Tyger said:

I don't think "fair" has anything to do with it. I'm totally understanding on how you feel though. I was there after the last man I dated just up and said he didn't want to see me anymore since an ex had gotten in contact with him and he wanted to try it with her again. So, I reached out online, and changed my preferences from "men to women", and, well, the rest is herstory. LOL

There's going to be issues in every relationship, whether they be with a man or a woman. I guess you just need to ask yourself which you want to be with. Besides, you can date a few here and there, and make up your mind. There's no set rule that you have to settle for one or the other.  Have some fun, take some time to figure it out for yourself.

Be FAIR to yourself.

• 11 months later...