Official Community Forums Home

• Members

My wife and I have regularly give each other erotic massages. It's usually part of our foreplay. Coconut oil mixed with Ylang Ylang adds to the eroticism

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I've given several of them.  I learned a technique while overseas and I apply a little of my own ideas to it.  Very similar to a Tantric massage.  

• Like 1

• Members
43 minutes ago, marka09 said:

I've given several of them.  I learned a technique while overseas and I apply a little of my own ideas to it.  Very similar to a Tantric massage.  

I would love to be on the receiving end of that 😏

• Members
1 hour ago, Ready2fuck said:

I would love to be on the receiving end of that 😏

And you know that I'd be happy to give you one!  💦

• Members
On 5/6/2016 at 5:26 PM, Tyger said:

Have you ever been the recipient of an erotic massage? I'm not talking just a muscle relaxing back rub here. I'm talking slow, sensual, sexy massage that is all over, or targeted to that one special spot of yours.

I've been privy to several erotic massages. I'm like my name, like a big cat, that just LOVES to be rubbed. I purr, nip, and definitely show my appreciation! I've also given them, though, sadly, my hands aren't that strong, and I'm probably developing a bit of carpal tunnel, so I'm limited. *sad face*

I enjoy and get off by giving them 

• Like 1

• Members

I hope someday you will 

the thing that is so awesome is this you get to to touch someone all over and deep inside for 1  or 2 hours. And add on the taste and smell and feel the sounds 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 6/11/2019 at 5:30 PM, Guest Crazy Cat said:

This cat has never had one.

I want to get one. I watched a guy give my girlfriend one. I was so turned on,  she loved it.  He was sexy and my girlfriend was trying to get his pants down . I loved watching her writhe under his big soft hands. She was in heaven with him massaging her, rubbing her chest and neck,  she has never had her breasts massaged. When he touched her breast ,she moaned and arched her back up in response to his touch.  I've never seen her so turned on and wild with unbridled passion before.  We have incredible sex together and I will do anything for her, she knows that.  I wish I could give her one,  but my hands are not strong enough any more.  I have arthritis in my hands and I can't do it.  So watching her recieve one was intense . He was aroused as well. He started going down her stomach and was massaging her inner. thighs and running his fingers around her pussy lips.  She was putty in his hands, moaning and breathing heavily. moving with every touch of his fingers.  Her pussy lips were so swollen that they were so sensitive  , he pulled his pants down and his big cock was stiff and rock hard.  He used his cock to rub her clit and she had such an intense orgasm and cried out loudly.  He had her coming 3 or four times.  She was so turned on when we left,  I took her home and ravaged her body.  We will be doing this again and again.  💋💋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 6/27/2020 at 8:51 PM, Gmunch said:

Does anyone know where a person can get an erotic massage? Ive fantasized about getting one from a woman. 

Google it. There are lots of them in major cities,  but you can find them in smaller places to.  I found about 15 of them 15 minutes away.  I had no idea.  

• Members
On 10/16/2020 at 8:01 PM, Bob Long said:

Well I have given many an erotic massage and enjoyed the the reciprocation benefits but honestly can say I have never  enjoyed being the recipient of one 

No, I haven't but would love to try it

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love when a massage starts “totally innocent” and leads to a happy ending. Usually it starts with kissing and fingers dancing all over my back, arms, sides and legs. Shoulder and neck rubbing cokes next, then down the back to my lower back and sides which are definitely my sweet spots. It wakes up my body. Then some calf massage and sneakily up my thighs. I like when he gently nudged my legs apart to get to them, then takes his fingers up to my pussy. Some ass massage and thigh massage and then fingers back to the pussy. I like when he pulls up my hips so he can get all the way to my clit. Sometimes I’ll come, sometimes I’m just ready to feel his cock slam into me from behind. Such a relaxing and intense experience. 

• Like 5

• Members

My wife and I like to massage each other like that

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/15/2016 at 8:04 AM, RC4BLUE said:

I have never been on the receiving end of an erotic massage. I have been the giver. Being the giver is wonderful. Watching her becoming aroused,mthey heat of her skin, the glow as she sinks into my touch is amazing. The way her flesh responds to my touch and the sounds of her breath as she relaxes is entrancing. As she gives to me her sensual body I am in bliss seeing her release at my touch.

I know exactly what you mean. 

I've  given.  Never received one though. I absolutely LOVE giving them. I'm a strong man, yet I know that when I'm giving them, how to use pressure points, Chakra points, even acupuncture points. 

I've never gotten a lesson, yet I can get my wife begging me to fuck her.

The massage i give my wife last for a ,very long evening.

The absolute best for me, is as I'm messaging her, I whisper to her, informing her of my plans for the evening. I usually tie her to the bed so she can't alter the agonizingly slow moments of my hands. Damn, think I'm going to wake my wife.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

One of my friends is afraid of anal but is dying to try it. I mean full penetration with a cock. BUT, she lets me give her a long, slow, erotic massage knowing that I'll eventually spend time with lube around her anus followed by a long, thick finger. She gets soaked when I do that and I can lick her to a climax very quickly after she takes it back there. Still a "virgin" to a cock, but she does love to get massaged thinking about what will happen to her. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...