Official Community Forums Home

Have you ever been the recipient of an erotic massage? I'm not talking just a muscle relaxing back rub here. I'm talking slow, sensual, sexy massage that is all over, or targeted to that one special spot of yours.

I've been privy to several erotic massages. I'm like my name, like a big cat, that just LOVES to be rubbed. I purr, nip, and definitely show my appreciation! I've also given them, though, sadly, my hands aren't that strong, and I'm probably developing a bit of carpal tunnel, so I'm limited. *sad face*

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• Members

Not that I can recall.  It sounds lovely though.  :-)

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have never been on the receiving end of an erotic massage. I have been the giver. Being the giver is wonderful. Watching her becoming aroused,mthey heat of her skin, the glow as she sinks into my touch is amazing. The way her flesh responds to my touch and the sounds of her breath as she relaxes is entrancing. As she gives to me her sensual body I am in bliss seeing her release at my touch.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

I love to rub, kiss, lick and nibble on every inch of my wife. We have recently introduced a feather to the mix, she loves it, and I love seeing her react to it. We have been married 25 years and I still can’t hardly contain myself when she is laying on her stomach, I love to kiss and lick her ass and legs, then start fingering her (and I am great at it) while kissing and licking her. She always takes it as long as she can then ask me to give it to her. Some nights this goes on longer than others, but it always ends with her having a good hard orgasum. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
5 hours ago, Candiegirl1996 said:

It is a fantasy of mine to get one

get it and play

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/6/2016 at 6:26 PM, Tyger said:

Have you ever been the recipient of an erotic massage? I'm not talking just a muscle relaxing back rub here. I'm talking slow, sensual, sexy massage that is all over, or targeted to that one special spot of yours.

I've been privy to several erotic massages. I'm like my name, like a big cat, that just LOVES to be rubbed. I purr, nip, and definitely show my appreciation! I've also given them, though, sadly, my hands aren't that strong, and I'm probably developing a bit of carpal tunnel, so I'm limited. *sad face*

I love to  give   erotic msssages!

• Members

I love to drip massage candles on her nipples as I massage her clit  she gets so wet and excited that a vibrating dido is slid easily in her. She writhes in ecstasy and cums for over a minute while her pussy contacts and releases the sliding dodo.    

• Like 1

Guest Crazy Cat
On 4/25/2019 at 11:54 AM, Last2Long said:

Ladies -- how can any of you never have received an erotic massage? How can any guy not do that for his partner at least once in a while? To those guys:  shame on you!  Hell, any of you ladies that never have, I'm offering now. I don't care who you are or what you look like, you deserve it. Come visit my big, strong, talented hands. Once you're all revved up, maybe I'll let your man finish you off -- but I get first dibs!

This cat has never had one.

Guest Crazy Cat
5 hours ago, Last2Long said:

Cat -- that's awful! Come visit me! I'll give you an experience beyond your wildest dreams! My erotic massages are the best!

🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼 Oh, YES, YES, YES!!!

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2017 at 7:37 AM, H. Housewife said:

I had a dream I gave an erotic massage to the hot young guy. I hope I wasn't talking in my sleep.

even if you were it's YOUR FANTASY TO ENJOY 

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, bisexualrom said:

even if you were it's YOUR FANTASY TO ENJOY 

@bisexualrom I enjoy to hear all fantasy .. I have sex with unknown person in dreams, wake up hard and try to go back to dream.

question??  if breast profile picture showing its connie?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife and I give each other erotic massages most every time we have our intimate lovemaking sessions. Sometimes it just involves using some coconut oil to rub on the body other times dripping candles etc. I even built a face cradle to put under the mattress to where we can hang on our face over the edge. It is just fantastic way to you start a love making session. When the recipient is on their back and their head on the face cradle it gives the giver the opportunity to straddle their partner and receive oral pleasure while massaging their partner. Awesome experience

• Like 3

• Members
On 6/12/2019 at 1:38 PM, Crazy Cat said:

🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼 Oh, YES, YES, YES!!!

On my way girlfriend 😙

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Crazy Cat said:

So would love that Connie....Tom and Becky can pour wine and watch 😘

Happy birthday crazy cat. Connie give her a birthday to remember..

Saltybear

• Members
1 hour ago, Crazy Cat said:

So would love that Connie....Tom and Becky can pour wine and watch 😘

Oh girlfriend no way Tom and Becky would be playing with each other but I can assure you that they'd be joining in guarantee it 😙 but hell I don't think you'd mind that RIGHT?

tenor (2).gif

• Like 1

• Members

That's my intentions SERUIOLY 

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Connieknows said:

That's my intentions SERUIOLY 

The most coolest people that I have known but don't know

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

A friend and I gave one to my wife . She thoroughly enjoyed it .When she was done shuddering I thought she had melted . 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/6/2016 at 8:26 PM, Tyger said:

Well I have given many an erotic massage and enjoyed the the reciprocation benefits but honestly can say I have never  enjoyed being the recipient of one 

• Like 1