Official Community Forums Home

new here

abbygail

• Members

Welcome to the forum.  It is great here :-)

• Members

Welcome. I hope you enjoy. 

• Review Team

Welcome to the tootimid forums, we are a fun group on here, hope you find all your looking for, most of all just have fun 

• Like 1

• Review Team

Hey there abbygail! Enjoy the too timid forums they are definitely a lot of fun! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/23/2016 at 7:01 PM, abbygail said:

Hello: I am new here to the chat room, but not to too timid. 

Howdy Hay there Lil Lady and welcum from a small mainly agricultural river bottom valley by a river whats outta Canada up here in NW Warshington state.

I'm 12GAUGE and I am right pleased to make your acquaintance.  I'm just an old retired REDNECK livin' the life of Riley and drinkin' Mai Tai's and playin' a game of Strip Yahtzee with 2 of the sweetest and bodacious young ladies and 2 blonde buff dudes with real nice dangling peckers at the moment. It's like 90 outside. Nary a cloud in the sky cept fer the chem trail clouds. 

Great balls of fire Abby you're in my age range at a sexy 49. Yes maam have a look around and see what you're likin on. Pour yourself a cuppa Joe and settle in for a few hours of sultry merriment.

HUA

PS Sorry I'm late butt I'm usually a day late and a dollar short anywho....:blink:

• Members

Howdy Hay Kentucky!! I am 12G and I been here for a few years. I'm an old kinky REDNECK Yankee from up in the Pacific North West. But don't hold that against me. I'm pretty friendly and know a couple things bout this and that. Got a question?? Ask away

and don't be shy. At one time I had No Idea what AIWB meant for better than a year I dint know. Then one day I just up and asked-found out lickety split and been asking ever since. So don't be scare-de-cat ask away!!

• Members
4 hours ago, scubadiv1951 said:

Cool, are you a Cardinal fan ?? I'm a fan of 56 years !!!

Sorry no...I am not into NFL or any of that. Won't even buy that type of *stuff.* I do enjoy watching the Olympics of the former Warsaw-Pact countries in track and field but purely (lol play on words?!? rofl) from the Dirty Old Man perspective. Always on the make for a Camel Toe or flash of hard nipple. Just cuz I am 63 don't mean the equipment don't work cuz it DO and IT DOES!!!!!!!:kiss::lol::P

• 5 months later...

I'm new as well! I've been curious on having a Dom actually! I'm a 29yr old woman who lives in the Fort Worth area and it's of course on the DL so it's tough to find someone who likes what I like or even close to. I hope I can find someone or something. Can't wait to explore this site. Thank ya