Official Community Forums Home

Penis Pumps

l8niter

• Review Team

I have been seriously looking at Penis Pumps and was wondering who on here might have and/ or use one , what type would they recommend , are they hard to use, but most of all do they really work like they say , all reviews I read on different ones are good but I'm having trouble deciding which one to buy

any and all advice is appreciated 

• Members

It is just my humble opinion (JMHO) but you're throwing your $$ down a rat hole. Spend that cash on some of those stay hard pills instead. The manager at the Love Shop where I mainly buy my dildos (Lovers Package) and vibes told me her hubby took one of these pills and kept his hardon for 6 HOURS and fucked her brains out. She was still sporting one of those I got the Fucking Of MY LIFE  LAST NIGHT smiles when she told me that. I thought about buying some myself but didn't. I was there for sumpin else.

But since I recently learned sumpin very wonderful about my own sexual self I may buy some of these stayhard pills in the future. Cum to think of it...I may head over thar today! :wub: Like RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ex and I got one from here, and it worked REALLY well!!! I can't remember the name of it, but I'll look and see if I can find it. Simple to use, easy to clean. He didn't have any erectile dysfunction, but it did make him harder and more sensitive.

Those supplements that you can get at "head shops" are if-y at best, and I have NEVER had any of those that worked at all (except keep me awake since some of caffeine in them.

I guess this is just another example of how different things work for different people. :)

• Members

I have tried a couple of different pumps. I found that I had no real effect with them. They didn't do a thing for me.

The one we had gotten is no longer available here. Sorry.

• Review Team

That's a very good question GirlCrush i'm not a doctor or do I play one on tv lololol, i'm not sure if it will or not, ED has to do with blood flow so in theory it should, might be worth a try for him

• Like 1