Official Community Forums Home

Strap On Lubes?

Tyger

If it's pegging, what's your favorite lube to use anally?

With vaginal strap-on fun, what's your favorite lube?

• 1 year later...

My boyfriend and I have not yet tried pegging but we probably will at some point in the future. I would think that any thick lube such as lubes in a gel consistency would work well for pegging. I would also go with a water-based lube since they are compatible with all sex toys whereas a silicone based lube can degrade silicone sex toys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

I really like a big jug of cocanut oil. It does not dry out or mess with the silicone toys. Plus its cheaper then other stuff. Only downfall is you can smell the oil wherever the session has occured. Our bathroom always has a hint of it from my suction cup adventures hehe. Plus it cleans up easier then silicone lube. You cant ever get that off the tile floor or the shower floor. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/9/2018 at 5:05 PM, LeFriki said:

The numbing lube is the best! and a must have during anal. It takes the painful edge off and doesn't take away at all from the pleasure. 

Most people practiced in anal play I've talked to, over time, recommend NOT using the numbing gels because pain is an indicator that something can physically hurt you, and something different should be done.  Anal play, is something you can build your anus up into accommodating larger plugs. It is all muscle training and learning to relax.

• Thanks 1

• Members

I think using a numbing lube would take away some of the pleasure. Going back to the question. I've tried astroglide and I find that it doesn't stay lubricated very long. Gets more sticky. I've been using a water based lube by paloqueth and find it works very well

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 6/6/2016 at 9:44 PM, Tyger said:

If it's pegging, what's your favorite lube to use anally?

With vaginal strap-on fun, what's your favorite lube?

Wicked water base lube, it’s thick but not greasy 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members
On 6/18/2020 at 1:42 PM, Rio said:

I think using a numbing lube would take away some of the pleasure. Going back to the question. I've tried astroglide and I find that it doesn't stay lubricated very long. Gets more sticky. I've been using a water based lube by paloqueth and find it works very well

I fully agree with the 'numbing' comment, and another posted earlier on pain.
As for lubes - coconut oil is absolutely the best. it is slick; it does NOT get sticky!; it is compatible with silicone; it is environmentally friendly; it does taste okay; it is okay to consume it; and it costs less than all the other crap.