Official Community Forums Home

Clit Vibe For Sex

iso8

• Members

Hey everyone, i want to buy a clit vibe i can use whilst having sex, i dont like having to hold and move one during its too distracting, does anyone have one thats simple to use, we have tried vibrating cock rings but they arent strong enough for me. any ideas?

• Members

When I first read this question, I thought was a fraternity prank. I have tried to give you a straight answer, but I am still not sure you are not simply seeing how silly these questions can get, and still get some attention. The fact that you give so little information about yourself makes me equally suspicious about the question.

haha oh no it wasnt meant to sound like a joke i just wondered if there was something that was easy to use, and I only didnt give you more information about me because i didnt think i needed to, i simply wondered as i find it difficult to orgasm during sex, various positions tried.. i am keeping it up on a practice makes perfect basis but just wondered if there was anything fun i could use during sex that i wouldnt have to concentrate on too much! sorry the question sounded rubbish i dont really know whats out there toy wise and i guess this one isnt there ...

iso8

• Members
When I first read this question, I thought was a fraternity prank. I have tried to give you a straight answer, but I am still not sure you are not simply seeing how silly these questions can get, and still get some attention. The fact that you give so little information about yourself makes me equally suspicious about the question.

haha oh no it wasnt meant to sound like a joke i just wondered if there was something that was easy to use, and I only didnt give you more information about me because i didnt think i needed to, i simply wondered as i find it difficult to orgasm during sex, various positions tried.. i am keeping it up on a practice makes perfect basis but just wondered if there was anything fun i could use during sex that i wouldnt have to concentrate on too much! sorry the question sounded rubbish i dont really know whats out there toy wise and i guess this one isnt there ...

iso8

Is08,

you need to look into a strap on butterfly or something like a butterfly so you can strap it on your thighs and not worry about holding something. I am the same way, I love to have my clit vibrated during sex. I am almost certain to multiples with something like this and I dont have to worry about anything slipping or holding it while I am in shear bliss. Try these products maybe they can help.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3397

The hyper sonic bunny

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3396

The micro Butterfly

I hope these may help you find something that maybe you are looking for.

Katrina

Hey everyone, i want to buy a clit vibe i can use whilst having sex, i dont like having to hold and move one during its too distracting, does anyone have one thats simple to use, we have tried vibrating cock rings but they arent strong enough for me. any ideas?

just purchased a hot new explosive clitoral stim device at the exottica sexxxpo in south beach. amazing o's for the spouse and for the both of us. go to howsyourbuddy.com

the sextoy doc

you need to either get a Jelly Joni Butterfly or it's equivalent. It has three straps so that you can slip it on and wear it while you're cleaning around the house or while you're having sex. If the cock rings you tried weren't strong enough, then try the wireless Butterfly Ectasy Ring - it is a C-ring with an actual bullet and four watch batteries. Pretty strong vibration.