Official Community Forums Home

Pineapple and coconut oil for oral sex

scubadiv1951

• Members

Does anybody in this group eat pineapple on a regular basis ?? About 8 months ago I read somewhere that pineapple works great when it comes to oral sex. The pussy taste sweeter and men's semen taste sweeter also. Well I have to say, this article was so correct !!  My wife and I engage in oral sex as often as we can , and I have to say its never tasted better. My wife loves oral sex and I love giving it to her for as long as I can, before she starts to gets  sore. Her pussy taste so good It's hard to stop. 30 -40 min. not uncommon."I can honestly say, there isn't about anything I enjoy doing doing more then eating pussy".  I highly recommend it for both men and women. My wife for the longest time wasn't overly crazy about sucking cock. But with a little encouragement from me and starting eating pineapple she really gets into giving me great head now! She's like a pro at it . She says I taste so sweet and fresh, and loves it !!:P:P But I always make sure I'm clean when we do it.

Coconut oils work well in combination with the pineapple.  A dab of pineapple in the pussy area helps to work as a great lube. It has very silky gliding feeling when sliding  cock in pussy, and it has a great taste when giving oral. I myself massage it each night into my cock and balls weather we have sex or not that night. Keeps me soft and smooth and smelling good. If you trim or shave down down below it really feels good if you do. Give them both a try, you may like how they work !!:kiss::kiss: Happy sexing !!!!!

• Like 4

• Members

We've just started using coconut oil for lube after being unhappy with so many of them out there. Seems to be working great, smells great, and moisturizes. Be careful of using it with latex, toys or condoms.

• Like 1

• Members

That is correct . Yes eat the pineapple and use the coconut oil as lube.  You can also can eat the the coconut oil. Coconut oil has many health related uses. I have even used it for shaving a time or two.

• Like 2

• Members
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:04 PM, scubadiv1951 said:

Does anybody in this group eat pineapple on a regular basis ?? About 8 months ago I read somewhere that pineapple works great when it comes to oral sex. The pussy taste sweeter and men's semen taste sweeter also. Well I have to say, this article was so correct !!  My wife and I engage in oral sex as often as we can , and I have to say its never tasted better. My wife loves oral sex and I love giving it to her for as long as I can, before she starts to gets  sore. Her pussy taste so good It's hard to stop. 30 -40 min. not uncommon."I can honestly say, there isn't about anything I enjoy doing doing more then eating pussy".  I highly recommend it for both men and women. My wife for the longest time wasn't overly crazy about sucking cock. But with a little encouragement from me and starting eating pineapple she really gets into giving me great head now! She's like a pro at it . She says I taste so sweet and fresh, and loves it !!:P:P But I always make sure I'm clean when we do it.

Coconut oils work well in combination with the pineapple.  A dab of pineapple in the pussy area helps to work as a great lube. It has very silky gliding feeling when sliding  cock in pussy, and it has a great taste when giving oral. I myself massage it each night into my cock and balls weather we have sex or not that night. Keeps me soft and smooth and smelling good. If you trim or shave down down below it really feels good if you do. Give them both a try, you may like how they work !!:kiss::kiss: Happy sexing !!!!!

Pina Coloda pussy and cock. What no rum.

• Members
2 hours ago, ttpw said:

You'll want more than 2 Crazycat!!  They are yummy ? 

Sounds delicious ! Anything could happen after a couple 3 or 4 of those !! ????!!

• Like 1

• Review Team

Wen has coconut oil all over the house ill have to try it

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Members
On 3/20/2017 at 4:04 PM, scubadiv1951 said:

TRUTH

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Thanks for the tip Scuba. Pineapple is so good for you too.☀️☀️

• Members

Coconut oil as our go to lube and our go to massage oil as well. We sometimes makes it with ylang ylang essential oil

• Members

I been drinking pineapple juice a long time now and cranberry. I Remember my cum was bitter before doing this. Now it taste so sweet. I always eat my cum because it taste so good. I savor it in my mouth as long as I can before swallowing. I like shooting my cum all over a Twinkie and let it absorb in the sponge cake. Boy is that good and sweet tasting.