Official Community Forums Home

Penis Size

Guest daniel

um this is kinda embarrasing but i dont consider my penis to be a good or even a satifactory size which is approx 13cm when hard and approx 7cm on a flop and i am also uncircumcised. My girlfriend said she doesn't have a problem with it but im not 100% sure if i believe her. neither of us hes had sex yet we are still virgins and i dont know if i will be able to please er when the time does come. Somebody please reply A.S.A.P :(:(

aww dont worry!! i promise it'll be great for both of you. truth is, most women don't ever have mind blowing orgasms during intercourse because not every man is a 13cm... doesnt mean it doesnt feel completely wonderful!! trust me, i know this from experience. my boyfriend isnt the biggest... but our sex sessions are wonderful!! plus- thats what foreplay is for, to please your partner before, during or after so that both of you can get yours!! Just let it happen!!

• Members
aww dont worry!! i promise it'll be great for both of you. truth is, most women don't ever have mind blowing orgasms during intercourse because not every man is a 13cm... doesnt mean it doesnt feel completely wonderful!! trust me, i know this from experience. my boyfriend isnt the biggest... but our sex sessions are wonderful!! plus- thats what foreplay is for, to please your partner before, during or after so that both of you can get yours!! Just let it happen!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How big is that. We still don't use the metric system. I approach 7" on good days, but my strong poinit is the thickness about 5" around

• Members

I think "innocent_cutie19" is right on about this. Most women do not have mind blowing orgasms during sex. I am fully ready to admit some of my best orgasms have been manually induced by my partner. Let's face it, the tongue and finger are MUCH more manipulable than a penis-- which is dead on important when it comes to the clit.

Good luck!

Jen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Dan,

Jen is right...

Your tongue could play a key role in stimulating your woman. My boyfriend is not what you'd call big either, but the most amazing feelings I've ever had have come from his using his tongue.

• Members

Listen to Jen. Thge sensitive nerves are at the entry and in a few inches of the vaginal opening. Why have a long dong and bang the cervix?? There isn't as much feeling there. The G spot is just inside the vagina and as Jen said the clit and hood are right out there begging for attention.