Official Community Forums Home

Personal Emails

me4now

• Members

hi

is it normal to get personal emails from people here at tootimid that invite you to have sex with them and how do you stop that from happening?

the reason i ask? couple of times i had some emails sent to me for sexual invites and im not here for that im here to learn and get information to spice up and make my marriage hotter every moment i can i have truly enjoyed all the advice here and im soooooooooooooooot :) thankful to all my new friends here i just dont want some people thinking it's ok to make advances at me im not here for that <_<

• Members

I have never gotten Emails or IMs from anyone of a sexual nature.

Then again, I have never sent one either.

I have sent a PM or two asking for advice.

It is a shame someone has to email another member asking them

about having sex with them.

I agree with Howard, if your bothered again, PM Rob and he will deal with it promtly.

• Members

Ahh yes, the problem with sexual advances. I have had MANY, and I mean MANY offers to have sex. I have had people offer to pay me to have sex with them. I just continually tell them "no" and block them from emailing me. You can set up your own PM board to block them - if you want to find out how, ask me and I will be glad to fill you in.

It is unfortunate, but in a setting where sex is a topic, some people think that everyone is here looking to hook up - and that really is not the case. Please don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch - just keep ignoring them, block them, and if it gets too bad, most certainly email Rob - he will take care of them for you!

Mikayla

• Members

Thank you all so much its so wonderful to know that this world still have and AWESOME people who offers great advice and people who still have hearts and cares.

You guys are WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

• Members

I got e-mails from a very nice woman. They were not about having sex with each other. Just more "I like your approach, hope you doing well". I really appreciated it because it kind of made me feel like part of a community. My wife could not understand the innocense and blew her top so I had to stop.

• Members

When I first came here, I started getting PMs from one person. I'd answer the 'innocent' questions and ignore the sexual ones, and told them that I wasn't here for that kind of thing. It continued, so I just hit the 'block' button and haven't had a problem since. :) Like someone else mentioned, most people are here for the same thing you are -- information in a comfortable setting. Glad you asked for help/input instead of just not logging in! :)

• Members

To be honest i thought after using the nick name i picked for this forum it would bring me trouble but i have had only a few emails from a guys on here......All were in answer to something that I posted and caught some attn. so the feedback was good to know......no one so far has given me such trouble that I would have to block them........I guess so far so lucky.......anyway there is a way to block if needed and yes by all means contact Rob and he will take care of things a.s.a.p. This is NOT a online dating service and some may mistake it for that as to the topic being sex.......if someone reads something they may tend to think its ok to hit on the person that wrote it.......which its not......thats not what we are here for.

NOTE TO MIKAYLA:

Im not surprised that you got hit on so much here......knowing so much about sex and being so open about it etc......married or not to some that doesnt matter especially when they read your very good sex toy reviews.

• Members

I myself have only gotten 1 Personal message that was asking to hook up and for sex. I wrote back and told them I am not interested in anyway and that I am happily married. I never heard from them again and since that one time have never had another problem.

If it continues I would let Rob know or PM Mikayla so she can tell you how to block them for contacting you. I also have never let my personal email address be viewed by others.

• Members

You can block PMs and Emails such as I have when i signed into the forum.......it was on the very first screen to register, Had to find a user name for the forum and a password then when you enter your email I think it has one or two boxes if you want to get emails from other and/or from TooTimid personel......such as Rob or whomever. If you make sure that both boxes are NOT checked then you will not get anything from anyone not even TooTimid ppl. Im not sure now that you are signed on that you can get back to that screen but I do know that you can go into your controls (on top of screen MY CONTROLS) and block a sender,,,,,,,If there is way to many to block then by all mean get in touch with Rob and put a stop to unwanted PMs

Hope it works for you......dont let some ruin a good thing.

Hotnhrny

• Members

THANKS i wont ,haven't let them chase me away GOOD looking out