Official Community Forums Home

Favorite Blow Job Position

allit

• Members

Male or female. What position makes the blow job the best. She on her knees, you standing up; you laying on your back. Just kinda wanted to know.

• Members

For me, I love being on my knees in front of my hubby - I seem to be dominated that way and I can always deep throat him while he grabs my hair and thrusts me forward. Other than that, him on his back and me between his legs works well too - I can deepthroat in any position so it works well, and that way I can flip around for the 69!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

My best position is with him laying on his back and me on my knees beside him. I angle so that my ass is near his head, so he can play too with his fingers or toys. This is the position where I can deep throat him the best. I can sort of do it in other positions, but not as well. Practice, practice. :) I'm getting better all the time. I also really like to be on my knees in front of him and look up into his eyes while I lick and suck him. That really makes him squirm. :)

• Members

my favortie position for giving blow jobs is him laying on his back and I am laying on top of him like we are 69ing . The only difference is he is usually using a toy on me in steqd of his tongue. Besides I love that angle because I can deep throat him so easily, and feel how hard he is breathing. It is a total turn on.

But howard you have just gave me a gret idea for the shower. Thanks

Katrina

• Members

well for me i love to slide between my husband legs early in the morning to wake him up with a good Breakfast Blow job and the shower thing is so great that :P has become a big favorite for us

• Members

I have done the bed thing him laying on back and it is good for getting into the 69.....but nothing compares to on my knees in front of him......well should i say him since he is my EX lol.....anyway i like to have "the guy" sit in a chair and me getting between his legs.....teasing....licking....etc then going for it Mmmmmm looking up as im sucking and he is looking back at me.....now that is a big turn on......and then when he is really close and into it he throws head back closes eyes and holds my head there as if i wanted to get away but couldnt.

I do enjoy (and so has he....lol) other ways like sitting beside him in the car and doing it while he was driving til he HAD to pull over......him on his back in bed and me in the 69 or beside him so he can watch me work it and play with my ass but again for ME nothing compares to being on knees in front of him,

HnH

• Members

I get so few that I really have no preference. My wife always spits it out so she prefers to do it in the shower, that way she can just let it run out of her mouth with the water washing it off. On a side note, she can't stand for me to hold or touch her head and she refuses to look at me or even open her eyes while she is doing it. :unsure: