Official Community Forums Home

I read a lot of reviews in the internet regarding the faithfulness of Asian women. They say these women are loyalists and trustworthy enough. Facts were given in the internet that infidelity is never an issue with the women, is this even true? But I would like to know this by myself, that’s why I decided to join an asian date tour two months from now. I also want to experience how they are as one’s companion. I hope what I read were true, what d’ya think?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I know one Vietnamese woman in my life who cheated on her husband. Another Filipino friend of mine got involved with married men. We can’t generalize all Asian women. The traditional culture says to not cheat, but there are some people who still do it 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I am of Asian decent and let me tell you we are taught to be extremely loyal and compliant. After my husband and I met in collage, we have had some sexual skeletons in our closets before marriage but after 33 years we are still going strong. That said we raised our kids, have Grand kids and simply adore our family. Since we are empty nesters, we decided to open our marriage to others and it’s been so sweet to act out 3 decades of sexual fantasies. Through the years of raising our kids and interacting with other parents, it became obvious that there are a lot of people who share our like minded fantasies. The night that we decided to share me will always be my best memory. Before my husband and I had confession night a few years ago, I maintained a few women friends that got me going. I never considered that cheating since I was with women, my husband said the same thing. So we came out of our closet and started sharing our bi side. 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • Members

The like any other women, no ancient secrets. They products like us of their up bringing where ever that is but each nationality is different. Korea not the Philippines  and Japan not china. If they born outside the states raised in the states or born in the states they western ladies. One might be into kink and another might not. W hile you trying to figure them out, they doing the same with you

This is an older post, but I just saw it!! LOL Bad Tyger....spank me later....

Anyway, I think, culturally, women in general are taught that, yes, even today, men are suppose to be "in charge". However, it's not as prevelant in the U.S. as it was about 30 years ago.

That said, we really can't say if one race is more loyal than others. I've known all sorts of races, religious people, and individuals that defy their cultural "norm", and do their own thing. It'd be like saying all Russian women over in the U.S. are mail-order brides.....just not the case. 

I think that you have to learn an individual, and talk about trust in the relationship.......also, be true to yourself and your partner. Respect on both sides. Sometimes, it takes a person that's done a lot of sh*t, and been thru a lot of sh*t, to truly value a quality, faithful relationship.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 12:31 PM, Tyger said:

Anyway, I think, culturally, women in general are taught that, yes, even today, men are suppose to be "in charge". However, it's not as prevelant in the U.S. as it was about 30 years ago.

That said, we really can't say if one race is more loyal than others. I've known all sorts of races, religious people, and individuals that defy their cultural "norm", and do their own thing. It'd be like saying all Russian women over in the U.S. are mail-order brides.....just not the case. 

I think that you have to learn an individual, and talk about trust in the relationship.......also, be true to yourself and your partner. Respect on both sides. Sometimes, it takes a person that's done a lot of sh*t, and been thru a lot of sh*t, to truly value a quality, faithful relationship.

Aroused_vagina_1.jpg

• Members
On Thursday, August 02, 2018 at 5:33 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I am of Asian decent and let me tell you we are taught to be extremely loyal and compliant. After my husband and I met in collage, we have had some sexual skeletons in our closets before marriage but after 33 years we are still going strong. That said we raised our kids, have Grand kids and simply adore our family. Since we are empty nesters, we decided to open our marriage to others and it’s been so sweet to act out 3 decades of sexual fantasies. Through the years of raising our kids and interacting with other parents, it became obvious that there are a lot of people who share our like minded fantasies. The night that we decided to share me will always be my best memory. Before my husband and I had confession night a few years ago, I maintained a few women friends that got me going. I never considered that cheating since I was with women, my husband said the same thing. So we came out of our closet and started sharing our bi side. 

We are MandyandDewey and we both would love to get together with you two and become a good FWB to you both message us if you two would be interested Thanks MandyandDewey

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 2/24/2019 at 11:31 AM, Tyger said:

I agree with you 100% 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Very true.☀️

• Members

That is true Kinky Twinkie.☀️