Official Community Forums Home

Fetishes

allit

• Members

Pls tell us(my best 1/2 and I) what is it about a corset that one enjoys- shall one say (pls tell where the excitement is at its best) where one touches slowly brushes his lips near the edge of the bottom- tell pls.... b & b

• Members

Watching mansex. Apart from that I get a real kick out of being playfully mean... whipping, slapping, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Women in stockings or sexy pantyhose (like the seamless ones that wolford makes) well the heels have to be a part of that too. :D

SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!! BOY DO I LOVE MY WIFE IN PANTYHOSE. CAN'T GET HER TO WEAR THEM WITH OUT PANTYS ON THOUGH.

I LOVE TO GO WITH OUT UNDIES ALMOST EVERY DAY.

• Members
i dont know if this counts as a fetish, but i love getting my hair pulled and/or "forced" to deepthroat. :D

My naughtyest fetish is a pee fetish, sight and sound of a gal doing that gets be aroused. Thoughts of her doing that while I eating her out in a fem dom fantasy gets me going. Being forced to eat my cum which can be part of forced sex. Getting ass fucked by her with a strap on is a bigy too as she talks dirty to me. In fact in fantasy alot of these get grouped togeather which is or should be part of another topic of what I fantasize about and as the orgasm starts to build the visuals start to race through my mind until the moment the breaking point is reached from holding back.

But those are things done to me, now thoughts of doing her anally or cumming in her mouth then kissing her after she swallows or eating her out after I cum inside her pussy tops my list of things i like to do to her

Glenn

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
*leia, well, if your weird, then so am I, lol. I find vampires to be a turn on as well. Not all of them of course but definitely as you said, Interview with a Vampire, Underworld, Angel (everytime he changed I got turned on), even vampires in stories that I have read turn me on...I don't know it is the romaticized image of them or just the thought of having the side of my neck bitten...lol. I like my neck nibbled and bitten on. Either way...I am with you on that one!

ShyBear

If you’re in to Vampires then you must check out a author by the name of Sunny.

The first book is Mona Lisa Awakening OMG what a turn on, we were on vacation and I had no toys and couldn’t have sex with my hubby I was in PAIN!

• Members
I like being the submissive one. Very submissive. Outside of the bedroom I seem to wear the pants, but inside of the bedroom I think it is soooo sexy for him to command me to do his every bidding.

Okay I’m on the NEED TO KNOW list here how the heck did you get him to be Dom in the bedroom?

I’m an assertive woman so he thinks I’m dominant, but in the bedroom I so don’t want to be.

How’d you do it?

Please tell.

• Members
Okay I’m on the NEED TO KNOW list here how the heck did you get him to be Dom in the bedroom?

I’m an assertive woman so he thinks I’m dominant, but in the bedroom I so don’t want to be.

How’d you do it?

Please tell.

Sit him down outside of the bedroom and talk about it. Be honest. He might jump on the idea, full force and ready to go. Or, he may be like my hubby, and take baby steps. Talk about any and all concerns about anything before taking it to the bedroom. Have a safe word, that way, if anything happens you are uncomfortable with, there is no mistaking that you want him to stop.

I have learned alot from this place, and have gotten some great advise.

• Members

I've got a fetish I haven't seen mentioned yet: musicians, especially pianists. Even if they aren't otherwise attractive, playing an instrument very well suddenly shoots a person way up on the hotness scale for me. I guess it's because I'm a musician myself, but a pair of hands wandering across a piano gets me all wet. And when my boyfriend starts playing me a piece on his guitar or on my piano, I just fall to pieces! Ladies, never underestimate the wonder of a musician's (or artist's) hands! :wub:

• Members
I've got a fetish I haven't seen mentioned yet: musicians, especially pianists. Even if they aren't otherwise attractive, playing an instrument very well suddenly shoots a person way up on the hotness scale for me. I guess it's because I'm a musician myself, but a pair of hands wandering across a piano gets me all wet. And when my boyfriend starts playing me a piece on his guitar or on my piano, I just fall to pieces! Ladies, never underestimate the wonder of a musician's (or artist's) hands! :wub:

Me too always dated musicians... Married a keyboardist! :wub:

• Members
Me too always dated musicians... Married a keyboardist! :wub:

Someone who understands! Yay! I've always wanted to take my fetish a little farther and make love ON the piano, but that's a little difficult with an upright...! I can see it now: "Honey, the keys are hitting my spine off key, could you thrust a little more to the right?" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Pls tell us(my best 1/2 and I) what is it about a corset that one enjoys- shall one say (pls tell where the excitement is at its best) where one touches slowly brushes his lips near the edge of the bottom- tell pls.... b & b

I think we covered this elsewhere, but I don't mind repeating myself.

The first sexy thing about wearing corsets is that since we almost always have sex when I wear one, the simple act of putting it on, fastening the garters to my stockings, etc, becomes early foreplay in my mind. And if it's a lace-up corset, then my hb has to help me, which heightens the sexual tension!

The second sexy thing is that I love being held by my waist, and having a corset cinch my waist duplicates this sensation. But the sensation of tightness around my torso is really hot in itself. It evokes the same sort of pleasure that being tied up creates, except I'm free to move around. I love going out with a corset under my dress and feeling the constant pressure of it on my body because it's a constant reminder that at the end of the evening we will fuck each other's brains out.

And yes, the fact that a corset covers much of your body makes the edges all that more sensitive to the touch... especially the tops of the breasts, the lower belly, the inner thighs.

Also, if you're into it, a really rigid corset (the kind with a steel busk sewn inside the front and heavier material, the sort used for waist-reduction or tight-lacing) virtually immobilizes your torso. This means that when you have sex, you really can't move your hips at all, which means you're at the mercy of your man's thrusting for your pleasure. Combining this with ropes and a gag produces the ultimate submissive experience for me, and explosive orgasms.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NinjaTrain

I'm not really sure if it is a fetish but I somewhat get turned on when I wear this outfit I have that makes me look like a prostitute. I'm not really sure what else even turns me on in the least bit though. No clue what other kinds or just kinds of fetishes I might have.