Official Community Forums Home

Newbie. How to please a older woman

duck

• Members

I have run into this. Admitting the years have taken a vital inch of my cock. Six and a quarter to Five and a quarter. So consider that while I comment. Oral of course is one way to pleasure. You should have thought of that first. I had one black woman who I loved. Loose lips sink ships. Pussy loose, I finally took her in the ass. Guess what. Do " Ben Wa Balls " work. And would they work in a loose ass. If I were gay {that horrifies me}. I would keep the balls in my ass all day long if my lover wanted and it tightened. The black women  {I am white and cared a lot for her}. Went formerly with a friend of mine who was known to be well endowed. Does that happen. Big cock stretches a woman so lesser men {don't like referring to my self that way} Can't enjoy her as he should. I mean no disrespect.  Small man , Loose woman I am old the saying used to be. " Like throwing a hot dog down hallway" Tyger and I discussed this one time. I would just like to know and reiterate no offense to anyone.

• Members

Personally I’ve found that having a conversation about what is pleasurable is a good thing. What may feel loose may be just right for her. After all most women find pleasure with external stimulation along with or instead of penetrative sex. Besides the walls of the vagina are very elastic. So play, stimulate, be erotic, attend to your partner and all usually is wonderful. 

• Members

No offense you just seem younger. And I see that as a good thing. If you are really twenty I apoligise .

• Members
On 7/24/2018 at 1:33 PM, GirlCrush said:

Well Ducky, yes I have had kids.. And its fine no need to show older girlfriends Huge Kitty to me. Just if she admits its huge.. Don't get lost . 

Well if one is concerned they/he may get lost here's what ya do... Now B4 I begin it heps a lot if your gf has her own place out in the county. NOT a town girl.... an out in the COUNTY girl. Country what are out in the county usually have mo room for all the dibs and dabs of this and that whether it be old vehicles (running or not) chicken coop chicken run. Garden and out buildings firewood makin. New fencing and fence repair. All the kinda stuff one ain't got space for it IN TOWN unless she's got 3-5acres.

• 8 months later...
  • Members

My gf has had 3 kids all teenagers now. My cock is about 4.75 thick and 5.75 long. The 3 kids certainly have made for more room in her pussy. It does not ever seem to cause an issue. Compared to her tight ass however certainly is more spacious. Her x husband also had a very large cock compared to mine so maybe yrs with a big dick also loosened her up. We have large toys so when she wants to be full she can be. With a clit vibrator and me inside her or toys she orgasms when she wants to. So i say use a clit vibrator and enjoy the sex with her😬