Official Community Forums Home

Which Two People On This Forum

allit

• Members

It is kind of hard to answer that question because 'seeing' is a visual thing, and most of us have never really "seen" each other. My Avatar is me, but only 8 years ago - so I don't look just like that now. I do not know what anyone else here looks like :(

That makes it hard to answer. You wouldn't necessarily want to watch people have sex who weren't at lease somewhat attractive - would you?

Mikayla

• Members

Im thinking the most interesting "couple" would be Howard and Mikayla because of the history they have here, Other then them its hard to answer otherwise because I dont know what anyone looks like here and for me to watch they would have to be somewhat good looking.

Hrnychick

• Members

I've been trying to think up an answer for this, one, too, since I saw the topic posted, and all I can come up with is the Mikayla-Howard combination, because it'd be educational! *chuckle*

oOoH! THAT'S how that's done!! ;)

• Members

See, that's what I thought at first too. Howard and Mikayla. But I don't know. I think I'd rather see one of them in a 'teacher' role with someone inexperienced. I think that would be better. Seeing them teach someone about their body and all the things that you can do with it or to it. :)

• Members

:D Well, what about it Howard? You wanna???

Just Joking of course! I wonder, would there be a debate during or afterwards?

"No, I think we should do THIS first...."

"You are doing that wrong, this way is better......"

"Why, cause I am the MASTER TEACHER, you are just TEACHER, that's why...."

For a change, I totally agree with everything you said above....everything....

LOL :blink:;)

Mikayla

• Members

I think Bondagejunkie had good idea I too would like to see Howard and Mikayla "teach" a newbie a thing or to.....that would be very interesting.

In response to Howards post about how Mikayla and him are no different then anyone else as in having bad experiences now and again etc.....I am only speaking for myself here and its not that I think you were born with such an open attitude about sex for me what I like is the amount of experience with toys with positions etc.....I am I guess you could say a late bloomer in the sex dept. never had any toys and so on......had great sex mind you but I am now finding more and more ways to have that great sex and seeking comments or advice from someone who has "been there done that" is what really helps I know I dont know many people (or even my close friends) that have done seen been with whatever as much as you guys here........Thanks for having such a full sex life and sex history that you can share and like to share with the rest of us that are up and cumming (pun intended)

Hrnychick

• Members

:lol: Howard and Mikayla you both crack me up!! I think though there would be alot of zigging and zagging as Howard put it but also I could see a debate coming before and after. Since I have seen you both debate over things here before. LOL

This is too funny!! I too would see a critiquing session afterwards!! :rolleyes::lol: