Official Community Forums Home

Do You Like Undressing Your Partner

allit

• Members

When I am with mine I just want to rip her bra and panities off with my teeth.

• Members

Oh heck yah! :) :) He wears pressed pants, a button-down shirt and a tie to work everyday and I LOVE greeting him at the front door and stripping him from the get-go, leading him into the bedroom, tossing his clothes as they come off, teasing the spots I've just bared. By the time we get to the bed, he's so rock hard from the surprise, it's great sex!

• Members

YES YES YES :D i love to strip my husband out uf his scrubs and he loves for me to wear buttons or snaps so he can snatch away oh yes yes yes yes :rolleyes:

• Members
I love undressing my hubby. While I undress him, I am also teasing him to no end. Undressing your SO can be wonderful foreplay.

Ditto. :) I love undressing my fiancee, and I love for him to undress me. It prolongs the moment, and I love that.

• Members

Hmmmmm, Howards post on this topic had me really thinking.....just why I dont like my hubby stripping for me but I do like to undress him and undress for him......I think it maybe a control issue......If I undress him then I have the control.......but still stand frim on my thoughts of him (or any guy for that matter) stripping.....just doesnt do it for me.

Hrnychick

• 1 month later...
  • Members

[color=#CC33CC] :D Well I guess I am one of a few who realy love for my hubbt to strip for me. He does not do it a whole lot, but when he does its awesome!!

I also love to undress and tease him! He wears a button up shirt for work...and one night just as he came through the door I riped his shirt off, he was kinda in shok, but not for long! :o

Another thing..I would recomend that if you do this and your husband is wearing a work unifor...make sure you have button to replase the ones that get poped off. I had a hell of a time trying to find those small buttons and an even harder time trying to find them in the store because I could not find them all!! LOL :D

• Members

I LOVE undressing my boyfriend, but I also love for him to strip for me! It's so sexy when I sit back and watch him and get to see all of his body and how it moves as he takes his clothes off...

Howard, was there another post about men stripping that I missed? I'd be interested in reading what people had/have to say about it.