Official Community Forums Home

Cold Dildos

Tito

My wife and I live in the northeast which means the warm weather has already started to depart and the nights are getting colder. With this brings on my wife’s biggest complaint, What a cold "shock" it is when we first begin using one of our dildos. After experimenting, we are now exclusively using silicone as these seem to warm up quickest and holds the heat the longest. Has anyone ever come across a dildo that is self heating? We've tried warming them up in water and have also used a heating pad but would like something that is a little more spontaneous

I haven't seen any, though they may be out there.

I use to live in Maine, so I SO feel her discomfort there!! Not nice to be all hot and bothered and then *shocked* :blink: down there with a cold toy!! Not nice!! :rolleyes:

For a quick, spontaneous suggestion, I would recommend having the lube warmed up by putting it in a warm bowl of water, or even the toy itself, so long as it is water-resistant (it will say right on the box).

You can also try the K-Y self-warming personal lube too.

Or, while playing, you hold the toy in your hands, or place it on/under you so that your body heat will warm it up. Or, she could do some extra teasing and give the toy some oral action, infront of you. More eye candy for you! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Have you tried glass? From personal experience and from reading the descriptions of the glass wands that tootimid sells, I have found that they warm up and maintain body temperature very quickly. Friction with hands or heating it up beforehand (only some can take that much heat...or cold for a different sensation) can warm glass toys pretty easily. I haven't gotten one from tootimid yet so I can't make any recommendations for their products, but I definitely plan on getting one of these (http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=618) soon!!! And the one I have already is definitely a pleasurable one.

• Members

We are new to the toy world, so maybe we still start out the old fashioned way.

The toys have NOT been the first thing we use when we're 'getting started' at night, so

one thing I have already done, is lay down on the vibrator while I am "manually starting her engine".

It takes a few minutes before she's ready for a toy to be used ON and/or IN her.

Just enough time for my body heat to warm the toy before usage! :P

My wife and I live in the northeast which means the warm weather has already started to depart and the nights are getting colder. With this brings on my wife’s biggest complaint, What a cold "shock" it is when we first begin using one of our dildos. After experimenting, we are now exclusively using silicone as these seem to warm up quickest and holds the heat the longest. Has anyone ever come across a dildo that is self heating? We've tried warming them up in water and have also used a heating pad but would like something that is a little more spontaneous

hi i would agree with the other poster, try a glass toy. Glass retains heat very well. You can fill up your sink with hot to warm water, and place you toy in it for about 20 minutes or so. The glass will retain the heat.

See how that works, if not perhaps some sensual warming lubricant. There are a few on the market that actually heat up or give a more realistic effect.

bedroombuzz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
hi i would agree with the other poster, try a glass toy. Glass retains heat very well. You can fill up your sink with hot to warm water, and place you toy in it for about 20 minutes or so. The glass will retain the heat.

See how that works, if not perhaps some sensual warming lubricant. There are a few on the market that actually heat up or give a more realistic effect.

bedroombuzz

have you ever made a dildo i have,but i cant make vib one ive been making heated one for a while,but still works with my power fucking machine,its not for sale yet ,it called the male intimadator, ill tell some place eles dont want everbody too know how i get the head in a dildo

I always heat mine up in warm water before we use them. If thats too inconvienient, try using a cooler! They hold heat as well as cold too. Before we go out at night, I would fill a cooler with warm water, Put a group of "Toys" in it and place it in our "Closet" and when we get home they are all nice and warm! Works for me! :)

:P