Official Community Forums Home

Halls Drops Durning Oral Sex

armyman75

• Members

Hi There!

Yes, using Halls during sex is safe, however, I would lean more towards Altoids over Halls. Halls has a higher sugar content than Altoids, and is much stickier. These two aspects can make it really, really bad if you get too much of it in your gf vagina. I would stick to Altoids, as the effect is actually greater AND you have less of a worry about infection.

Mikayla

• Like 1

Thank you Mikayla ill remember that.

Hi There!

Yes, using Halls during sex is safe, however, I would lean more towards Altoids over Halls. Halls has a higher sugar content than Altoids, and is much stickier. These two aspects can make it really, really bad if you get too much of it in your gf vagina. I would stick to Altoids, as the effect is actually greater AND you have less of a worry about infection.

Mikayla

• Members

I'll ditto the Altoids recommendation. For both of you!

The mint ones have this great cooling/numbing effect that is just really awesome.

And, like Mykala said, the halls have sugar and sugar and vaginas don't mix well. (yeast growth with sugar... ICK)

I usually keep altoids in the night stand. They were probably the first sex "toy" I tried.

• Members

I haven't tried the Halls, but I have tried both NICE cough drops and Altoids... Both are great. The nice thing about NICE is that they are sugar free! Take that hungry little yeasties!

My experience with Altoids was unintentional... I had been sucking on an Altoid for the minty-fresh-breath thing, and the moment became THE MOMENT, so as I began to lick her, she made a comment on a tingly feeling... a very COOL tingly feeling. So, I grabbed the tin, had another during my servicing her, and it was quite pleasurable... not earth-shattering or anything, just cool...

The NICE incident was more planned... She was coming over one night, and I was getting out some sex toys to clean, and prep for some play, and in the drawer I keep them, I had also put some cough drops... I saw them, remembered how strong their effect was on my recent head-cold, and thought they might create an interesting sensation... They were a very strong, menthol type... I asked her if she was game... she was, and those tingles were much more intense, she told me. I can't say that her Orgasm came quicker or was any more intense, but she sure did cum...

I think that, like just about everything else, variety is the spice of life... and keeping things interesting, new and curious makes for a pleasurable sexual experience... So I'm not grabbing mints everytime I might be going down on her, but once in a while keeps it fun and fresh... ;)

• Members

I used the cinnamon altoids on my fiancee the other night. He went crazy. :) I was only down there for a couple minutes before he stopped me, flipped me over, and had his way with me. :) He hasn't tried them on me yet, but I'm looking forward to it. :) It was definitely a success with him.

I am thinking I need to invest in more Altoids...... ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

wow this is an interesting topic...i never ever though of that and i think of everything. imma have to try that trick and let ya all know how it worked considering hubby isnt into trying new things....but i will let ya all know that have been following my post i am not giving until i recive and im sticking to it...so i will have to just push back the trying for a bit....

• 9 years later...
  • Members
On September 5, 2006 at 0:54 PM, ambrelyn said:

I used the cinnamon altoids on my fiancee the other night. He went crazy. :) I was only down there for a couple minutes before he stopped me, flipped me over, and had his way with me. :) He hasn't tried them on me yet, but I'm looking forward to it. :) It was definitely a success with him.

Never heard this before... What does the altoids do? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker

Hi all! I know this is an old post, but someone else recently asked about Altoids and oral sex. Just a note about using minty-candy for oral sex and then going straight to intercourse... DON'T DO IT!

There is sugar in candy and if that sugar gets into the vaginal canal you have a recipe for yeast infections and all other kinds of unhappiness!

Please Please Please invest in some sugar-free Oral Sex Gel or just use some ice! 

Trust me, it's way easier than a trip to the doctor's or dealing with an infection! 

• Members
4 hours ago, Mrs.BettyCrocker said:

Hi all! I know this is an old post, but someone else recently asked about Altoids and oral sex. Just a note about using minty-candy for oral sex and then going straight to intercourse... DON'T DO IT!

There is sugar in candy and if that sugar gets into the vaginal canal you have a recipe for yeast infections and all other kinds of unhappiness!

Please Please Please invest in some sugar-free Oral Sex Gel or just use some ice! 

Trust me, it's way easier than a trip to the doctor's or dealing with an infection! 

Besides.....why mess up the taste of pussy....with something other than pussy.....

:)

• Like 2

• 6 years later...