Official Community Forums Home

• Members

Im a Virgin. I want to know how I can get myself to orgasm since I've played with my nipples and clit but nothing happens and hopefully this new 7in dildo can help me cum ☹ I wanted to know if there was any tips? Any way I'm supposed to angle it or what I'm supposed to feel if it's good or im close to cumming? 😕☹☹☹ HeLp

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Did you have any success yet?      I’m a toy collector and seeing that you’re a virgin,  (are you still?). You might want to try something like The Satisfier 2.  It’s a clit teaser and I must admit my fav rechargeable toy I own.    It has given me more mind blowing orgasms then any other toy.    There are other clit teasers out there that you might experiment with but unfortunately the ones with good results tend to be a little more expensive.   I actually had a coupon and a same deal on mine fir $49.   But I’ve seen the Satisfier 2 upwards of $130.   Shop around for the best prices.  This site’s toy store isn’t bad on prices comparably speaking.   Idk about the Satisfier’s price here but 8 have made a few purchases from TooTimid and I’ve always been happy with the service.  You could entertain the thought of trying a small butt plug while you stimulate your clit.   Let me know if you’ve made any progress.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • Members

I was going to chime in but I saw that your post was a year ago. Have you been successful? Don't want to give advice if you found success and have been enjoying it.

• 1 month later...

I too saw that this post was a year ago. I hope you've found something that worked for you!!!

I agree with the recommendation of the Satisfyer Pro2. That thing is THE BEST!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...