Official Community Forums Home

Article Ideas

Mikayla1

• Members

Hi Guys,

As you all know I write about 2 articles a month for TooTimid. My last one on How to ORgasm got many responses, THANKS. I hope it helped some of you to find your orgasm. My next one, which should be posted soon, is "How to Have a G-Spot Orgasm" which hopefully will be received equally as well.

I have also almost finished an article on "Multiple Madness: How to Have Multiple-Orgasms" - and yes, you can train yourself to be multi-orgasmic.

Now, my question is this, I had a suggestion that perhaps I needed to now address "How To Deep Throat" as some people were either confused or just couldn't do it. Do you think this is a worthwhile article, or, are there only a minute amount of people who would be interested?

I would be glad to provide this article, if there were interest, so please let me know!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Mikayla, I think an article on how to deep throat and how to stop the gag reflux would be a GREAT article. Since I have noticed on the forum that alot of people have questions on it and I think not sure on how to do it right or how to train yourself to stop the gag reflux.

My personal opinion on this it would be wonderful and very helpful to not only the regular members of the board but also the quest or new members. Great idea for an article I believe since that questions comes up alot on the board.

From one deep throater to another great idea!

• Members

:) Yes, a deepthroating article would be handy...

I just dont get the whole idea of it, this stuff about the angle, the mechanics, sword swallowing, the techniques, why do it and whats so great about it, how to stop gag reflex, humming... I have tried it but I dont know if I really was deepthroating, does he even know, and I cant ask with my mouth full, anyway what is deepthroating?? Its a complete mystery. I have a real blank patch with deepthroating, like thinking about 'how big is outer space'. Not against doing it, I just can't work it out.

Suffice to say, diagrams would definately help. :)

• Members

I'd love to read an article about this. I'm just starting to get it, but still having some trouble. I would love a kinda step-by-step guide!!

• Members

yes i would love to hear/read your article i am new to the whole deep throat also i wont to know what it takes to get it down right how not to gag and drive my husband up the wall more than i do now sooooooooooooooooo please write it and posted you already know we are excited to hear & read

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:):)

• Members
Mikayla, I think an article on how to deep throat and how to stop the gag reflux would be a GREAT article. Since I have noticed on the forum that alot of people have questions on it and I think not sure on how to do it right or how to train yourself to stop the gag reflux.

My personal opinion on this it would be wonderful and very helpful to not only the regular members of the board but also the quest or new members. Great idea for an article I believe since that questions comes up alot on the board.

From one deep throater to another great idea!

i agree...

• Members

So far, every one of your articles has been great. I would love to read one on this. The last few new things seemed to really up my orgasms, which is good for all, but it would be nice to say "hey, wanna see what I read about today?" and have it be mostly for him. Again, what goes around comes around (pun intended) so I figure improving my technique will add to more fun stuff for me also. I read in a post that sex play is first and foremost play, so any new ways to play are appreciated! :rolleyes:

• Members

I say write it. Unless you think its a waste of your time other then that what could it hurt right? Im sure as all the articles it will help.....even if it helps one person its worth it. Also I would like to add that there are A LOT of members here at TooTimid as you are well aware and not ALL of them post most just read....so who knows just how many out there you may help without ever knowing. Again I say go for it......I will read it you can count on that.

Hrnychick