Official Community Forums Home

Anal Emoticons?

halfaclue

• Members
OK, so I'm a man who enjoys prostate stimulation and anal play.

I know there's been posts where people have asked for advice on how to ask their SO to do such things to them. My problem is, I'm quite shy when it comes to verbalizing this desire. So what I'd like to do is hint it to her by talking over instant messenger programs. One thing I'd find handy is a little emoticon or gif file of a girl doing a guy with a strap-on. I've seen plenty of dirty emoticons, but never one of this nature. Does anyone know where I could find one to help with this kinky desire of mine? Any help would be most appreciated :D

YES ME TOO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: 12GAUGE
YES ME TOO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: 12GAUGE

:blink: THINGS HAVE CHANGED A L O T AROUND HERE AS OF LATE. SURE SINCE I GOT ME A SWEETIE I DON'T GET OUT THIS WAY MUCH. BUTT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW/WHY MY STATUS CHANGED FROM AN ADVANCED MEMBER TO A STUDENT??? WELL...AT LEAST THE MODS WERE KIND ENUF NOT TO MAKE ME A VIRGIN.....12G :unsure:

• Members

Hi 12G!

The reason you are a "student" has nothing to do with anything but the number of posts you have. That is how the titles change! So, no worried my friend, you are still an advanced member in my eyes!

Mikayla

• Members

I sort of have to agree with Howard here. I mean, if I had a fantasy or wanted my hubby to do something, I would just tell him or ask him. While I don't necessarily think this has anything to do with you being a "man" - I mean, I am probably more open and sexually talkative than my MALE hubby, I do think you need to own those feelings. Just be open with her, tell her what you want, and explain why. Ask her what YOU could do for her. It can be a sexy and hot dialogue with might lead to something more fun than talking!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

You know what, I completely understand where you are coming from. I am 100% comfortable with my So but still am really bashful about telling him what i want. I don't know abou tany emoticons or anything, but I DO have a few ideas for you to get the message out there without having to say it face-to-face.

1) Find a link about anal sex for men (a completely hetero-sexual viewpoint) and post it to her in an AIM and just say something like, "that looks interesting.." and let the conversation go from there. That would probably be good for both of you because you can read up on it and know how to do it right.

2) Write it in a note. If you are shy about mainly just that one thing, write a dirty note with a bunch on things you'd like her to do to you, and just be sure to include that aspect. Leave it somewhere you know she'll find it, but, be out of the room when she does, or give it to her, if you wish. That way you don't have to verbally communicate it to her, and it will also get her in the mood by reading all your hot fantasies.

3) Give her a night that is only for her, all of her sexual desires, fulfill her every way possible.. Then the next time say you have something you want to try, and ask her if she is willing to help you out with it.

Use your imagination along those lines, I have used the link things SO many times. I find a sexual position I want to try but am too shy to just blurt it out in conversation, so I'll e-mail it to my SO and he won't say a word about it but next thing I know we are doing it! So, try to feel a little comfortable about it, and use your imagination to be discreet. Good luck (:

• Members

Well, I just don't think you understand that there are different types of people. No matter how comfortable I am around anybody, It is hard for me to express my desires, not just about sex, but anything really. And I am really shy and conservative. I was with my ex for 4 years, in which we lost virginities to each other, and I was STILL shy about saying what I wanted. For me, this method works. This is communicating to me. And it works for our relationship. So, to tell me (or anybody really) that it's wrong, isn't really right, because like I said everybody is different.. Thank you for all that advice, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just saying that THIS works for me, and me and my boyfriend have a GREAT relationship and to me that is what really counts. Hehe. (:

• Members

Ah, you didn't insult me, hehe, I was trying NOT to come off that way! I just meant that there are other ways to communicate even tho you are writing notes or doing it online, verbal isn't the only way, and sometimes people need baby steps!! (: