Official Community Forums Home

Free G Spot Vibe

Sailor Girl

• Members

Hi all. I realize this toy was a free one, and all you needed to do was pay shipping, but I'm very disapointed in this one. I haven't tested it out, but even with the battery in, if you switch it left to shut it off it almost comes apart. I'm not trying to complain, but I just didn't expect a toy that only took one battery to be as annoying as this one is. I'm sure it's a nice vibe, and I appreciate the offer, but for now, I'm unhappy with it. I'm not goign to return it, simply because it was a frebie and i didn't have to get it if I didn't want it. Well those who decide to get it, just a bit of care is all that's needed. I will still order from this wonderful company. Talk soon,

Hi Sailor Girl,

We have tested about a dozen or so and I don't feel your description paints a true picture of the item. Yes, the vibe will come apart with ease if you turn it all the way. I don't want people to think this is some vibe that will simply fall apart. If you feel this is defective you will need to let Meaghan know.

Rob

Hi all. I realize this toy was a free one, and all you needed to do was pay shipping, but I'm very disapointed in this one. I haven't tested it out, but even with the battery in, if you switch it left to shut it off it almost comes apart. I'm not trying to complain, but I just didn't expect a toy that only took one battery to be as annoying as this one is. I'm sure it's a nice vibe, and I appreciate the offer, but for now, I'm unhappy with it. I'm not goign to return it, simply because it was a frebie and i didn't have to get it if I didn't want it. Well those who decide to get it, just a bit of care is all that's needed. I will still order from this wonderful company. Talk soon,

• Members

I got this too and I don't think that it is that bad I think that you should just becareful when turning it off I think that it has pretty strong vibs. I haven't try it yet but I will later tonight.

Thanks for the freebe and think that it is so cute. :D:D:D:)

• Members

Rob and others, I'm sorry if i painted a picture that was untrue. I'm not trying to say it's the worst free thing I've ever gotten, and just now i did try and not turn it all the way to the left, and it looks like it held. So no I didn't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, I will try it soon. It is waterproof isn't it? I thought it was.

• Members

I LOVE my little G-Spot vibe! I have a review of it coming soon. I had a G-Spot orgasm with it AND it was great for clitoral action too!

I think SG description of the item was a little harsh - but, like the Hustler Mini VIbe, if you turn it too far, it will open up. You do have to be careful when turning it off, but when turning it ON, you are good to GO!

Just my experiences!

Mikayla

• Members

Here is a link to my review of the toy! Since Sailor Girl didn't actually use the toy - I thought it would be helpful to link my review to her critique of the battery issue. By the way, on my particular toy you have to go way past OFF to have it fall open - so you would never have a problem during play.

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=1478

Mikayla

Thanks for the review. We were really happy that we could give this item away for free and we hope it gives women the chance to find their g-spot.

Members, please send me your feedback, this will help us determine if we should run this promotion again in the future.

Rob

• Members

Got it... tried it... LOVED IT!! I was able to make it come apart, but frankly, I spent MUCH more time with that guy on high and playing hide the light!! I thought it was cool. IT was hard to tell exactly where it should go without feeling, but that was pretty easily remedied-- can I say thanks again to Mikayla for teaching me on a post how to find that G-Spot!! I thought this was great and a fun bonus to my other items. My husband dug the whole light up thing. Just my two cents worth.... :rolleyes: