Official Community Forums Home

Sex Dolls

Mike_d

• Members

I was just curious about the sex dolls. Maybe Rob or Mikayla would have the answers to my wonderings.

Do many people buy them from Too Timid? Will any be sent out for review? Has anyone brought one to bed for partner play, making a "safe" threesome? Would you? If not, why not?

Just some wonderings I had when I was exploring the site and came across these unique items.

• Members

I think sex dolls are very, very fun! I don't particularly find interest in the male ones - but I would find it interesting to integrate a female one into my lovemaking with my hubby! He has said he would never do a threesome - because I am more woman than he needs - but, I would be interested to see a nice, higher quality sex doll in the mix. It would be fun to have that woman on woman fantasy again!

I think sex dolls are what you make of them - and what you are willing to pay for. If you go higher quality, then they surely would have better characteristics. If you are looking for a gag gift for a bachelor party - then really any one would do.

I have to admit, I haven't seen any up close except the cheapy ones - and they are fun to look at in an odd sort of way. I would almost like to see one of those $6,000 ultra realistic ones!

For now, I guess I will just have to settle with the ones I could afford!

Mikayla

• Members

Mike_d, I am with you on these questions. I personally have never tried one, as for as for reviews I think it would be a great idea. I know that I would bring it to bed. :) I think if my hubby came home and found a doll in our bed while I was taking a shower, it would send his imagination overboard. Whether it be a male one he would be thinking to himself I wonder which hole I get. :lol: If it be a female one my husbands mind would be going overboard, wondering not only what I was going to do with it but the excitement for him also. I can't wait to see what they others have to say.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Mike_d, I am with you on these questions. I personally have never tried one, as for as for reviews I think it would be a great idea. I know that I would bring it to bed. :) I think if my hubby came home and found a doll in our bed while I was taking a shower, it would send his imagination overboard. Whether it be a male one he would be thinking to himself I wonder which hole I get. :lol: If it be a female one my husbands mind would be going overboard, wondering not only what I was going to do with it but the excitement for him also. I can't wait to see what they others have to say.

Sorry for the double post.

Katpurr,

I totally agree with you about the sex dolls. I have been wondering myself if that would get my husband off my back of having a threesome. I realize it is every guys fantasy, even though we are both a little curious about what it would be like. I will never have a threesome and this doll may just be the ticket. Him going overboard would be an understatement. Now if I can just save up enough money we will be all set.

The only problem I can come up with is where the hell would I put it....lol

Katrina

• Members

You can always put it up in the attic and tell your kids it's mommy's dress up doll.....or just hide it under the bed.....

next question? Would it be odd? Who would for the threesome and who wouldn't?

I would go for either way, a guy doll or a girl doll. I think either way, I wouldn't want to interact directly with the doll, but more the thrill of seeing my wife with them. especially the idea of her riding a male doll....

oh, and can some one tell me (Rob or Meg) what the penis size of the male doll is? Just wodnering.....

• Members
:) I would do the threesome thing with a doll. You know the more I have thought about it I know my hubby would agree with you Mike I think he would like either a male or female doll. He knows I love the DP alot and he loves watching me give a blowjob, I can just see him enjoying himself if I was on a doll. The women doll though I think I would enjoy most since my past threesomes have been with women. I must say though I think we are game for either to tell ya the truth.

• Members

I have since asked my hubby if he would be interested in trying the threesome thing with a sex doll...he said that it might be cool, but he is not sure if he would get into it as much as I would. Meaning, I think he would rather fuck me than the doll, but seing me with another woman would be hot!

Then, he sent me from work a link to these sex dolls, no one could afford these, but aren't they awesome! I must have his brain thinking...

Here is the link...now that gets me thinking...

http://www.realdoll.com/dolls.asp

Mikayla

• Members

Ok, so now I have to ask, which would you ladies prefer? The male or female doll? Which would be the better 3some partner?

also, if you follow that link, which doll would you take home?

for me Anna Mae, no doubt.....

• Members

Definitely FEMALE!!!

I think "Amanda" or "Jenny" - the Ana Mae looks too fakey!

Cool site, huh????

A bargain at $7000.000!!!

Mikayla

• Members

The anna mae face does look fake, but I am a fan of body style 9. I would definately want body 9, 3, or 5. I like amanda and britney. I kinda like Anna Mae for the non-realism of it.

So any other ladies want to weigh in? Would you rather have a male or female doll? Do you think your hubby would agree?

• Members

That is one awesome site. I have to say that the Anna Mae does look to trashy. I'll have to go with Tami or Jenny, but Mai could also come over and play too. Was pretty neat to see how they hookup two girls togther. Now there is a thought. but man...$7K a doll. That would be an expensive date. Did you check out the guy doll. He is way too hot. I'll have to get that for my wife for Chirtmas. I keep telling my wife that when she dies that I was going to have her stuff and put heat electrodes in her to keep me warm at night. But I guess I could always get one of these dolls to replace her if she ever left me. :lol:

• Members

Why only one guy doll? Doesn't quite seem fair! These defiitely aren't the inflatable dolls you normally see!

I have since asked my hubby if he would be interested in trying the threesome thing with a sex doll...he said that it might be cool, but he is not sure if he would get into it as much as I would. Meaning, I think he would rather fuck me than the doll, but seing me with another woman would be hot!

Then, he sent me from work a link to these sex dolls, no one could afford these, but aren't they awesome! I must have his brain thinking...

Here is the link...now that gets me thinking...

http://www.realdoll.com/dolls.asp

Mikayla

Better late than never!!

I would definitely consider a sex doll for a safe 3-some!! Definitely female. All the male ones I have seen look ridiculous, IMO.

Hey, afterwards, if you didn't want to deflate it all the way, you could put clothes on it, and if you live in a big town, and someone sees it, you could always say you use it for the Carpool lane!!! :P Or that it was a gag gift, and leave it at that.

• Members

Did you watch Boston Legal this week Tyger????

Hee heee hee