Official Community Forums Home

What was your first time receiving oral sex like?

DarylDixon

• Members

Believe it or not, it was actually after I'd lost my virginity. As in, the morning after. We woke up - the girl who would briefly be my girlfriend and I. We kissed for a while. She said she wanted me again. I closed my eyes. I heard her scooting the sheets back with her body. She took off my underwear and I felt her lips around me. She only sucked me for a minute or so. Mainly to get me hard. Not that she had to do much work there.

Then we had sex.

I've always much preferred giving and I'm a little surprised, given the literal question, that more women haven't responded with their first time receiving stories.

• Members

It was with my high school sweetheart. We lost our virginity to each other. 

Oral wasn’t the first time but it was always on the menu for both of us. No inhibitions really We got better as we got older lol. I’ve always liked men with beards and mustaches less  5 o’clock shadow and scratchy. 

• Like 1

• Members

It wasn’t until a couple guys after my first. I didn’t realize what was going on but I knew I liked it! My first thought was “What is that” because I didn’t  know what a clit was. Ha! The guy asked if what he was doing felt good and when I said yes but I didn’t know what he was doing, he explained and I told him to never stop. Ha! 

• Like 2

• Members
On 8/30/2023 at 5:00 PM, BrendenB said:

Dancer you are such a GREAT erotic writer!

Thanks.  I love writing about my feelings.  And fortunately I've learned to type with only one hand because when I'm typing the fingers on my other hand are usually busy.  And while I'm writing my goal is to make your hand just as busy.  Busy hands makes life enjoyable!

• Like 3

• Members
8 hours ago, michelleddd said:

We got better as we got older lol. 

That is so true.  And it can be said about a lot of things.  But especially sex.  I guess that is one reason why older gentlemen are better at sexual things.  More experience means more knowledge means more pleasure. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members

And we're more concerned with how our partner feels rather than just our own sexual gratification.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

And we're more concerned with how our partner feels rather than just our own sexual gratification.

That's a great point.  And a very frustrating one for me.  It feels sooooooooooooo fucking good to watch and sense my partner getting off.  In many ways it validates or confirms my womanhood to be able to sexually please my partner.  So I really fail to understand how and why some people can be so self-centered to not be concerned with their partner's sexual gratification.

• Like 4

• Members

I remember the first time I received oral sex.  I was a young teen, my pops had a bunch of friends over for a BBQ, a couple of them ended up crashing at our house because they drank a little too much.  One of the guys had a pretty flirty girl with them.  I went to sleep long before as my bed time was at 9:30 back then.  I remember waking up to the flirty girl quietly pulling off my pajama paints, the house was dark and just froze.  She began sucking me while I didn't move as I didn't know what to do until finally POW.  She cleaned me off completely then told me to back to bed as I watched her leave my room.  I saw her a couple more time that summer but was to scared to say anything.  That was the first time.

• Like 1

• Members
55 minutes ago, Dancer said:

That is so true.  And it can be said about a lot of things.  But especially sex.  I guess that is one reason why older gentlemen are better at sexual things.  More experience means more knowledge means more pleasure. 

This is such a great point. My FWBs are all mature. They know how to please, know how they want to be pleased and they know what the're doing. No dancing around the subject. One of them gave me great advice one time and that was to never be afraid to ask for what I want. I jokingly asked if she had any friends that like to give head and she said she'd think about it but why haven't you just asked me. So I did. And she still does it when we get together. I learned my lesson. And no, it doesn't always work but not asking is a guaranteed failure. 

• Like 2

• Members
5 minutes ago, tiptaste said:

My FWBs are all mature. They know how to please

Yes, but I fear some don't understand there are two important aspects of an FWB relationship.  The "F" part, and the "B" part.  

The "F" in FWB implies there must be a give and take to the relationship.  It's not all about me. It's just as much about his pleasure as it is about mine, and if he's not sexually satisfied, then the relationship will fail.  So, concentrate first on your partner's pleasure, and I've found my plesaure will then take care of itself.

The "B" in FWB implies there must be sexual pleasure involved.  Going out to the movies or dinner is nice, but in the end, we need to rock each other's world.  There are no judgements.  There is no belittling.  There is no retribution.  There should be freedom without any apprehension to ask for what you need for your sexual satisfaction.   After all is said and done, I want him to be looking forward to our next meeting.

• Like 2

• Members
19 hours ago, Dancer said:

Yes, but I fear some don't understand there are two important aspects of an FWB relationship.  The "F" part, and the "B" part.  

The "F" in FWB implies there must be a give and take to the relationship.  It's not all about me. It's just as much about his pleasure as it is about mine, and if he's not sexually satisfied, then the relationship will fail.  So, concentrate first on your partner's pleasure, and I've found my plesaure will then take care of itself.

The "B" in FWB implies there must be sexual pleasure involved.  Going out to the movies or dinner is nice, but in the end, we need to rock each other's world.  There are no judgements.  There is no belittling.  There is no retribution.  There should be freedom without any apprehension to ask for what you need for your sexual satisfaction.   After all is said and done, I want him to be looking forward to our next meeting.

Well said. And I'll add that there's no keeping score. I've had plenty of occassions when the friends part was more important than the benefits part. But I've also had calls where the request for benefits came first. We take care of each other. That's what we do. The details is in the "how" we do that. It's all good. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was  fresh out of high school, a friend of mine came over , we preceded to get drunk, he looked at me and said” I want to eat your pussy”, I nervously laughed and he’s like no really..

I had to admit to him I was nervous about him going down on me, as I had never had that done before.,

omg first time I squirted, I was embarrassed and he loved it, just keep slurping it up…

well from them on I have been a squirter !😊

• Like 2