Official Community Forums Home

Tootimid confessions

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

I actually rubbed the head of my Penis on a 1/2 broken Twinkie  when I was much younger and single, also fucked a 1/2 dozen donuts at once. When I told my wife now ex what I had done with donuts, she had me put another 1/ 2 dozen donuts on my cock and ate them all, one at a time.  I then broke a jelly filled donut in 1/2 stuffed it into her pussy and completely ate it out of her. Best donut breakfast we ever had! 

• Like 2

• Members
1 minute ago, Excited said:

Sounds like you guys had a good time. I thought for a moment that that jelly was running down the head of your cock over the other donuts. But who wouldn’t like a jelly filled pussy to lick 👅

Yes we had a great time, until she read in Women's Health Magazine that women should not put anything too sugary in their Vaginas! I'm glad she only read that article after we had our donut breakfast.

• Members
7 minutes ago, Excited said:

😂 good while it lasted anyway. 

If you really want a real challenge, try eating grapes out of a pussy! You really have to suck hard and open her pussy wide to get them where you can pull them out with your tongue, especially since my ex used to push them in deep.

• Members

While we were still dating I ate jelly from a donut off my wife's pussy but not out of it. She also rubbed the jelly over my cock and ate it. I must have said it is jelly donuts we ever had

• Like 1

• Members

When I was a young boy my first look at a naked woman was in a magazine. She looked quite like the one below. Pretty innocent by anyone's standard but to my young eyes I was blown away. What a beautiful ass. Wow! And I've been looking at women's asses ever since. And the same feeling is still there.

pm 016_edited-2.jpg

• Like 2

• Members

I agree with you on that ass. Wow! Would love to bury my face between those cheeks

• Like 2

• Members
On 7/11/2021 at 4:21 PM, twin spirits said:

When I was a young boy my first look at a naked woman was in a magazine. She looked quite like the one below. Pretty innocent by anyone's standard but to my young eyes I was blown away. What a beautiful ass. Wow! And I've been looking at women's asses ever since. And the same feeling is still there.

pm 016_edited-2.jpg

Very nice indeed!

• Like 1

• Members
42 minutes ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Very nice indeed!

A photographer once told a model he was photographing, “I’d like to to get your best side but you’re sitting on it.” My feelings exactly.

• Like 1

• Members
27 minutes ago, twin spirits said:

A photographer once told a model he was photographing, “I’d like to to get your best side but you’re sitting on it.” My feelings exactly.

Ditto. I like looking at a nice ass, but if she has nice tits big or small (I prefer em big with big nipples) with perky nipples, I'm no longer looking at her ass. An acquaintance told me once a big turn on for him was in the summertime when he stands near the entrance of stores pretending to shop. He told me he  watches women as they come in to the store and see their nipples get hard as the cold air hits their boobs, and a bigger turn-on if they are distinctively poking through their tops. I've noticed that more on women who wear their bikinis under a T-shirt in a store when the nipples push through the bikini top and the shirt, since the top gives the breasts great support!

• Members
7 hours ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Ditto. I like looking at a nice ass, but if she has nice tits big or small (I prefer em big with big nipples) with perky nipples, I'm no longer looking at her ass. An acquaintance told me once a big turn on for him was in the summertime when he stands near the entrance of stores pretending to shop. He told me he  watches women as they come in to the store and see their nipples get hard as the cold air hits their boobs, and a bigger turn-on if they are distinctively poking through their tops. I've noticed that more on women who wear their bikinis under a T-shirt in a store when the nipples push through the bikini top and the shirt, since the top gives the breasts great support!

Boobs is the number one answer. Also the number two, three and four answers. Butt for me a nice ass will always get my undivided attention. It’s all in the eyes of the beholder.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 8/20/2021 at 5:41 PM, hola said:

She has a perfect ass

Oh that is nice.  Wish those pictures back then was scratch and sniff. cant wait til my wife comes home later now that I saw that gives me something to look forward too later. Thanks for stiring the pot my friend 

• 5 months later...
  • Members
On 2/20/2022 at 6:55 PM, Excited said:

I have cum to be in both those places. 

Tasty treats

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

guilty

• Members

Yes, All the time. Especially reading the erotic stories and seeing pictures of all the beautiful cocks. I also love it when someone hits me up for a chat and we talk dirty about all the things we would do to each other. I also like to see the penetrating pictures videos. Instantly wet I get and then it’s time to play.☀️😈