Official Community Forums Home

Am I The Reason My Boyfriend Is Premature?

smariette

• Members

I've only had two sexual partners. The first partner I had, we wer eboth virgins, and he was premature.. Our sex sessions lasted no longer than 2 or 3 minutes tops.

When I got my second partner, he had sex with around 10 girls.. but had the same problem my first one did, except he swears up and down he had never had that problem with any other girl. No, before you say he is lieing or anything, I trust him because we have been together for over a year now and there is really no reason for him to lie.. He says, now this is where it gets a little embarassing and uncomfortable for me to discuss, that my vagina feels really good to him, extremely good, because it feels as if almost a "little protruding part, like a finger sticking out" rubs his penis when he thrusts, and he claims he never felt that on any other girl.

Is this common? Am I just shaped differently then all the girls he has been with? Is there anything I should be worried about? I have been to the gyno on more than one occasion, and they have never said anything was wrong with my vagina. I'm not saying anything is "wrong" per se, he seems to enjoy it quite a bit ;), was just wonering if it was normal, or if there is something I should bring up, or an explanantion really!!

Sorry this is so ... long!

• Members
There is nothing wrong with you or your vagina. The problem is strickly his. He has to learn control. There are things you can do to help him learn that, but he has to do it. His excitement, and his orgasm is in his head!

Now, if you want to be a scamp- and what lover doesn't appreciate a partner being a scamp once in awhile- you can teach yourself to milk his cock with your PC muscles, so that you can bring both of you to climax by your own exertions, and not by anything he does. You can surprise him doing this when you are on top, so that your body keeps him from being able to move in and out, or up and down. Trust me, he will love it, and he won't mind cuming quickly at all.

Tell your bf to stop worrying about his first climax and ejaculation. At his age, he's good for several erections and ejaculations within hours. The second erection will last longer, the third longer yet. Treat that first climax as his compliment to you because being with you excites him so much. Then go for #2!

If you read the past posts here, we give advice to men on how they can delay their climax and help to learn self control. If after reading them, you still have questions, please ask them.

He says that he feels something inside me, like a bump, or something?! I don't know, lol, it's kinda weird to me!! Thanks for the advice, though. (:

• Members

What your bf might be experiencing is your clit. In some women, the cit is larger than in others and when you get aroused it fills with blood and gets HARD, if yours is bigger and pointed more downward, then he would feel this rubbing against him as he thrusts - but then again, so would you! Do you orgasm easily during sex? Does he feel this when he fingers you? Does he feel it when he does oral on you?

I am quite sure that there is nothing wrong with you - you are probably just excited and hard - which is a good thing. Go with it, and teach that man some control!

Mikayla ;)

• Members
What your bf might be experiencing is your clit. In some women, the cit is larger than in others and when you get aroused it fills with blood and gets HARD, if yours is bigger and pointed more downward, then he would feel this rubbing against him as he thrusts - but then again, so would you! Do you orgasm easily during sex? Does he feel this when he fingers you? Does he feel it when he does oral on you?

I am quite sure that there is nothing wrong with you - you are probably just excited and hard - which is a good thing. Go with it, and teach that man some control!

Mikayla ;)

The thing he feels is inside of me.. I am actually kinda hard to reach orgasm! I've only orgasmed via g-spot once. He doesn't feel it when he gives me oral sex. He feels it when he fingers me, past my G-spot, kinda deep.. And he can feel it even when I'm not all that excited! I don't know, it's weird. :P

• Members

I believe he is more then likely hitting your cervix. I also just wanted to post the link to a article here that was written on this subject there are as Howard as stated alot of post here I will see if I can also find the link for those for you to. For now here is a article link http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/just...ejaculation.htm

Good Luck. :)

• Members
The thing he feels is inside of me... He feels it when he fingers me, past my G-spot, kinda deep.. And he can feel it even when I'm not all that excited!

I think I know what you mean. When exploring down there I could feel like a short 'finger' shaped... err....thing sticking out, beyond the gspot, which i could feel all around and which moved about a bit. I believe its the cervix. I only noticed mine recently!! Links below about the cervix and its location.

HTH. :) xx

http://www.embarrassingproblems.co.uk/vagi...vulvalprobs.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cervix

http://www.asccp.org/edu/practice/cervix/anatomy.shtml

• Members

One more vote for the cervix here. Almost definately it. If your doc did not find anything upon exam then it's the cervix. Some women when excited seem to have an ability to "shift" it forward, probably a desire to tightly hug what is inside of you at the time on a physical level. I have been with one woman that had the same ability, and yes, it can feel like a finger, well sort of...

It's that or you have a knome or pixie living inside you, but that was sort of a middle ages trend. (wink)

To add one more to Howards list of tips for PE- Tell him to think about baseball, or something similar. Sounds like corny old advice but the mind is ultimately controlling the action. By "switching channels" he'll be less like a guided missle mentally and it can slow the buildup of excitement and prolong the sex.

The ultimate answer to your question is yes and no. Yes you are the reason because you must really turn him on but no because you did not get a finger growing inside you, your cervix just shifts forward when he is in you as a response, something that he will really appreciate as he gets older and settles down some. It actually feels pretty cool.....