Official Community Forums Home

Real Skin Softy Balls

whiskeywoman

• Members

NO1689-1main.jpg

Get the ball rolling with these newRealSkin Softy Balls

Now I have to admit, I was very skeptical about these.

I have heard some major horror stories about Ben Wa balls, women “dropping a ball”

some women have been unable to retrieve them after using them, and similar incidences.

These are different than the usual Ben Wa balls, the first thing that makes these stand out from the rest is that they are coated with this Real skin material so they are soft, there is no line on these from where they were released from the mold, so there is no irritation upon insertion or removal.

They are super soft to the touch, yet super hard when you hold them.

They are a mere 1.5 inches in diameter, so they are not totally intimidating.

They can be used either anally or vaginally with few problems.

I would like to take a moment and advise the readers of this, these should not be used anally by anyone who has not had some prior experience with anal play.

For vaginal use these are a great choice, they have the retrieval string attached, so when your done, you just pull them out.

With these, there is no chance of losing them inside you, or dropping one without some sort of warning, if one comes out, you will feel it, since they are attached, you will have plenty of time to make a gracious escape into the bathroom or bedroom to fix things.

One other added bonus to these is that they vibrate, yet they use no batteries.

How is this possible?

Let me attempt to explain, you have the real skin coating, inside that is a hard plastic, inside that, is a small metal ball, so every movement you make, the smaller ball bounces off the larger plastic one and vibrates it.

I had to try them out, so I lubed them up and inserted them, they went in very easily and with no problems whatsoever.

I went downstairs, did dishes, went into the basement did laundry,

went back upstairs to clean the bathroom, nothing.

I kept them in all day, and nothing, no orgasm.

I was very disappointed, so I went into the bathroom, pulled the string, and they came out as easily as they went in.

I did notice throughout the day that I was constantly using my PC muscles, which is a good thing, especially after have children.

My final verdict? This would be an excellent item to have if you want to work on those PC muscles.

Orgasmicly? Well, they just didn't do it for me, but, everyone is different, what works for one may not work for another and vice versa.

I do plan on using these more often, I have a hard time remembering to do my Kegels,

and these are the perfect solution to that!

Go ahead, have a ball!

• Members

I have a similar pair: http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4734 (I hope the link comes through. I've been told before my link didn't come through, so maybe someon can explain what I am doing wrong, as this works in regular e-mail).

I agree with what you say. I love them, wear them two or three times a week as I go about my daily routine. I don't orgasm with them, although close a couple times, but it does keep me more horny than usual and works the PC muscles. Once I am a little more comfortable wearing them I plan to try my regular workout with them, and then on to belly-dance class, too.

And Howard, I also agree with what you say about the tight jeans. Especially when I am driving over some of the rough and bumpy roads in my town (one of the complaints against the city).

One last thing, I do Kegels regularly, I have since I was first told about them by a nurse-practioner when I was pregnant with my daughter (who is now 28). One way to remember to do them is set a trigger, something that may happen often, to do your Kegels. One of my triggers is a red light. As I am sitting at a red light I do my Kegels. Another thing is if you are sitting watching TV, pick a commercial that is on a lot--you know sometimes you see the same commercial three times in one show. Every time that commercial comes on, you do your Kegels.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Get the ball rolling with these newRealSkin Softy Balls

Now I have to admit, I was very skeptical about these.

I have heard some major horror stories about Ben Wa balls, women “dropping a ball”

some women have been unable to retrieve them after using them, and similar incidences.

These are different than the usual Ben Wa balls, the first thing that makes these stand out from the rest is that they are coated with this Real skin material so they are soft, there is no line on these from where they were released from the mold, so there is no irritation upon insertion or removal.

They are super soft to the touch, yet super hard when you hold them.

They are a mere 1.5 inches in diameter, so they are not totally intimidating.

They can be used either anally or vaginally with few problems.

I would like to take a moment and advise the readers of this, these should not be used anally by anyone who has not had some prior experience with anal play.

For vaginal use these are a great choice, they have the retrieval string attached, so when your done, you just pull them out.

With these, there is no chance of losing them inside you, or dropping one without some sort of warning, if one comes out, you will feel it, since they are attached, you will have plenty of time to make a gracious escape into the bathroom or bedroom to fix things.

One other added bonus to these is that they vibrate, yet they use no batteries.

How is this possible?

Let me attempt to explain, you have the real skin coating, inside that is a hard plastic, inside that, is a small metal ball, so every movement you make, the smaller ball bounces off the larger plastic one and vibrates it.

I had to try them out, so I lubed them up and inserted them, they went in very easily and with no problems whatsoever.

I went downstairs, did dishes, went into the basement did laundry,

went back upstairs to clean the bathroom, nothing.

I kept them in all day, and nothing, no orgasm.

I was very disappointed, so I went into the bathroom, pulled the string, and they came out as easily as they went in.

I did notice throughout the day that I was constantly using my PC muscles, which is a good thing, especially after have children.

My final verdict? This would be an excellent item to have if you want to work on those PC muscles.

Orgasmicly? Well, they just didn't do it for me, but, everyone is different, what works for one may not work for another and vice versa.

I do plan on using these more often, I have a hard time remembering to do my Kegels,

and these are the perfect solution to that!

Go ahead, have a ball!

I on the other hand had a different experience, being knew to balls of this kind. I did the kegal exercise, while I did not get any pleasure. I can tell you i got close to an orgasm banging the balls inside me using the string. I guess maybe the softy ball are just not for me, But they do feal like real skin and the size was fine. not to small as to fall out but not so big you can't put them in.

• Members
:lol: OK..I just got a pair of these and they did excite me "to a point" but I think it was the novelity of it and the fear of them falling out that kept me from a complete orgasm...lol. Also, I felt like I could hear them "clinking" and was paranoid about being in public and others hearing this noise as I walked around. Yeah, I wore them when I took my daughter to school one day. :o If the teachers only knew................

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Well I bought these - hoping for the pleasure of course, but also looking toward doing kegels as well. I've not had children yet, and I count myself lucky that I heard about Kegels before hand! I don't enjoy the thought of incontinence! Anyway, back to the softy balls. I lubed a little and worked them in and. . . .felt nothing. Not exactly true, I could feel the fullness and it did make me more aware of my pc muscles, which as Howard says will probably make them worthwhile in the long term, I didn't feel a single vibration, or even a motion internally. I even (for the sake of experimentation of course!) jumped up and down and . . . nothing. So I came here to the board to see if I'm just weird, or if other people felt the same. Its a relief to know I'm not alone. I will continue to use the balls for my kegels and hopefully Howards right and some day I'll get a surprise!

Jossie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ah Howard. You are so wise. I did decide to wear them all day long, and it didn't take all that long until I felt . . .something. Literally. I stopped where I was and cocked my head to the side and tried to figure out what it was, because it didn't really feel like a vibration, but it was gone, so I went about my day and then. . . again! It was just a little jerk, and little jump internally but I felt it. And I went on feeling it, unexpectedly, all day long. I would be walking down the hall and from one step to the next get that little tingle, and then it would be gone. And let me tell you, being out in public, and then you feel that slight vibration and you think about what you've got going on under your clothes - I was revved. I began to worry about wet spots when I sat down before very long! I didn't orgasm, but I got extremely worked up!

Jossie

(And then I though, Oh God If I get hit by a bus, my mother is going to DIE!)