Official Community Forums Home

Extreme Bondage

Mikayla1

• Members

Hi all! I was having a discussion with my hubby about bondage. He has gotten very used to it in the 10 years that we have been married. Anyway, we were looking at a BOndage site that I frequent, and he was asking me if I would ever let him put me in one of those full body bag things - you know, with the 3 holes cut out and that is it. I said, "I don't think so." He didn't want to, but he was intrigued by all the extreme bondage items. I have done WAY more with my ex, bondage guy, but with my hubby we have stayed sort of tame.

So, I am just curious, would you do ANYTHING to turn on your partner, or do you have limits? Would you ever buy a fucking machine? How about complete rope play - tied up so much you can't move at all? Hot wax, extreme fisting, big, large dildos? Where do you draw the line?

I am just curious....

Mikayla

• Members

:) I would have to say I have my limits. Now I like a little light bondage but a fucking machine, hmm depending on the size would be my decision on that. I have to admit although I find alot of things extremely interesting in the heavy bondage department and I think they look really neat I have my limit there. Swings and things are okay but to tie me up tight and hang me I could do that. Although I have thought about it.

No extremely fisting here, either I would have to draw the line. I think as far as the full body bags I would not do that either, I want to have fun and love to please my partner in everyway possible but that is WAY to extreme for me. The rope play interest me but some of the pics I have seen were the women is extremely tied and hung, I just couldn't do it.

So yes I have my limits, or maybe fears on some things. I know it takes total trust when it comes to bondage but to go to some of the extremes I have seen although they fasinate me I myself couldn't go to that extreme.

• Members

I don't think I would like a full bodybag, but I'm open to most things and willing to try just about anything once. Whatever we think will turn us BOTH on.

I would like to have my wrists tied and be suspended from the ceiling, but I don't think either of us would like mumification or anything. He still wants to have access to play and tease. :) I think it would be hot to have my top half immobilized so that he could still play with my pussy, but otherwise I couldn't move. So, I might use japanese bondage rope for something like that. I would definitely love to be tied up so that I can't move anything even an inch, but he still has access to everything. I'm even planning to buy that bed restraint system and then also the thigh cuffs so that I can be tied at the wrists, ankles and thighs. I love hot wax. I am very tight, so fisting and extra large dildos would be a bit much for me right now, but I'd be willing to work up to it. :) The idea of him using whatever he wants on me when I'm completely tied up really makes me hot. :)

The things I wouldn't ever try fall under the 'humiliation' category. Things like urinating and defecating, being made to wear a diaper, made to eat from a dog dish, stuff like that.

I'm also not into the 'cutting' or 'medical' fetish. Little nicks with a scalpel just don't do it for me. Although my fiancee took a long sharp pocket knife and cut my bra and panties off one time, that was really hot. I'm not into blood though.

Other than those things, I'm game for just about anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I had replied to this once before, but the wonderful world of cyberspace ate it.

For me, I do have limits, nothing using illegal substances, or corpses,

I don't get into the play piercing or cuttings, and I certainly do not get into the whips that can break bones.

I can handle some pain, but I am not a pain slut by any means.

I would love to try the sex candles, but not the regular type.

As far as the body bags go, I am claustraphobic, so definatly no, not for me,

If my partner wanted me to put them in, well.....I can't say yes or no, too many variables.

I have no problems wih restraints, handcuffs, rope, silk ties, bungee cords, etc.

I have seen some of the more extreme bondage items, some look like fun, and others, well, they leave me shivering to think that people actually use them for personal gratification.

As far as the fucking machines?

possibly, I have seen some that are pretty discreet.

• Members

Hmmm...bondage fascinates me, and comes into my fantasies alot, but much of it stays there, I dont think I could be completely tied/immobilised, put in a body bag, cut, humiliated, electrocuted, stretched or fisted....!

I prefer light bondage, dressing up/down, playing with ideas but not going too extreme...Also, I dont know how far he could go anyway, Ive a feeling he couldn't go beyond a certain point either.

Some things I find disturbing, medieval torture, and blood/surgery type stuff...everyone has a cut off point I suppose.

As for fucking machines, I think they look awesome fun (but what are they trying to do, make men obsolete??!!!) Would I get one...yes, but would I ever use it? or would it end up in the garage with the exercise bike and rowing machine?

• Members
As for fucking machines, I think they look awesome fun (but what are they trying to do, make men obsolete??!!!) Would I get one...yes, but would I ever use it? or would it end up in the garage with the exercise bike and rowing machine?

I adore being tied, and I mean REALLY tied.. helpless, can hardly move a finger, when we have sex sometimes. But I wouldn't want to be wrapped up in a bag. Ick. Claustrophobic.

trickychick.. if you buy a fucking machine and it ends up in the garage next to the exercise bike and rowing machine, give me a call.. ;)