Official Community Forums Home

Can Men Have Multiple O?

zimmersdreamer

• Members

i have heard of the multiple male orgasm, is it possiable? an orgasm with out ejaculation? what can i/ we as a woman or women do to help make this possiable?

i have read from other sites about this and i assumed it was from people that were trying to see their product that was trying to teach the average person to produce one themselves but i had not read from them how a partner could enhance the sensation.

• Members

Yes, it is possible. Is it easy - NO! The multiple male orgasm is something that takes a LOT of practice. It is a Tantric practice and to learn it you must commit to learning how, and doing what it requires. For the man, this means a lot of coming to orgasm and STOPPING before ejaculation.

It really is too complex to explain here in a small post. However, if there is enough interest in it, I will write an article about it. Also, if you want to learn, get some books on Tantra and it will help IMMENSELY!

Have fun!

Mikayla

• Members
I agree with Mikayla on this one. You can learn to have multiple orgasms as a man, but the are referred to as " Dry " orgasms, because they don't involve ejaculation. It takes lots of practice, either alone, or with a caring lover, ot learn to do this, but once you arrive there, both of you can have multiples and sex reaches a whole new dimension.

If you want a citation to an article on this subject, send me a PM. and I will send it to you.

HOward

Hey Howard, could you please send me the article?

Thanks

• Members
I agree with Mikayla on this one. You can learn to have multiple orgasms as a man, but the are referred to as " Dry " orgasms, because they don't involve ejaculation. It takes lots of practice, either alone, or with a caring lover, ot learn to do this, but once you arrive there, both of you can have multiples and sex reaches a whole new dimension.

If you want a citation to an article on this subject, send me a PM. and I will send it to you.

HOward

Ohhh me too!