Official Community Forums Home

New Sex Game Idea!

Alan77

• Members

Piece of cake! I am still in the forefront! Last night, in the bedroom, the hubby with an ANAL MASTURBATOR set! hee hee

He is really opening up (pun INTENDED) to anal sex. We got a new toy to review a while ago, not on the shopping guide yet, but is called the ASSturbator! Anyway, we have played with it a few times, but last night at 2:00 am my hubby was getting reamed but good (another PUN INTENDED) by the nice little butt plug in the kit! First during a blowjob, then during reverse cowgirl sex! Ride em' Cowgirl!!!

Mikayla

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
:) Task completed 536am this morning , hubby went to the shower and I got out his favorite bullet that he stole from me, and it is now his. :lol: Gave him a great blowjob in the shower while the bullet stimulated his ass, then already laying on our bed was my old vibe which has turned into his vibe. He got the anal of his life and then I got mine.

• Members

Best I could do was a finger on him last night. Kind of shocked him actually. I don't think he was real happy, but I had a task to complete. He doesn't know he's playing. I'm just going to see how long I can keep his curiousity up as to why the different sex scenarios.

• Members

Well, it's a good thing I quit when I did. :) There is NO WAY I could've done this one. My fiancee is very very strict about this. Nothing, and he means absolutely nothing, touches his ass. He says, it's a exit only kind of thing. :) Hehehe. Even after I said he might have the best orgasm of his life. He doesn't care.

So quitting is better than losing. :) My money's still on Mikayla though, sorry everyone else. :) Good luck to everyone though! :)

• Members

I had to drop out. I've not only got a terrible UTI, but also a bronchial infection. Blah!

Like bondagejunkie, it probably would not have made my bf very happy if I had completed this task anyway.

Hopefully I can get back into the game next time one is started.

• Members

I can SOOOOOOO do that.....I am IN!

\

Mikayla

Ok so the official couples are: CoupleofManiacs, Mikayla, Katprr, and myself. Mikayla gave the first task which must be completed by lets go with noon tomorrow. So from now on everyone must post that they have done it befor noon, and then at noon give or take due to conflicting schedules, the next couple give their dare. Untill only one couple can/will complete the dares. I went ahead and randomly selected the order and it goes as follows: Coupleofmaniacs is next, then Us(Alan77), Then Katprr, and then back to Mikayla and so forth. So by noon tomorrow everyone must complete Mikayla's dare and post that they have completed it, by noon, and please be honest to make this game more fun for everyone!!

Wait we want to play too.

• Members

:) Sex in a home other then ours, mission completed!! Perfect timing for this one, my in-laws went out of town so we are house sitting. Hubby had no work yesterday, so woohoo the in-laws house got broke in. Mission completed at 10pm last night.

• Members

hello everyone, Annie77 here, Alan's SO.....First of all it's great fun playing with you all, most of all Alan :P Task complete, early this morning, at my mother's house. She works first shift, my stepdad is on third. Went there this morning before work, borrowed their hot tub while dad was in bed asleep. It was very exciting, he could of gotten up at anytime and came out back on the deck. Lucky for us he didn't though. I'm not sure who's turn it is to give a task but I have one in mind if you all don't care!? I thought that a role playing game might be a little different and exciting. So ladies get out your outfits and have some fun with your men! Good luck to all and enjoy! B)

• Members

Task complete - last night, at our friend's house, in the bathroom. My hubby went in to "go" and I followed, perching myself on the counter and playing with myself under my skirt until he came over and fucked me! That was exhilerating and FUN at the same time!

Mikayla

• Members

hi

task completed 7:ISH yesterday at best friend house right on her stairs while entertaning dinner party, my husband was helping park cars to make room for some friends and i threw my panties at him out the window to let him know to come upstairs but we didnt make it to the room :o things got heated and wet right on the stairs and the thrill of that is GRADE A, being licked and suck and fuck in someone elses house is EXPLOSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:D

• Members

Alan77, so if we missed one round, can we jump back in? And just not get any points for the round we missed? I've finished all of my antibiotics, and the fun has returned to normal. We completed this last task yesterday. Unfortunately it seems that ours was similar to Mikayla's. Some of our friends were having a party, so I made sure to wear a skirt:) When my boyfriend headed to the bathroom, I waited a couple minutes and then followed. I knocked on the door and asked to come in. He unlocked the door to come out, and I shut and locked the door behind me. I hiked up my skirt and hopped up on the counter before he knew what was going on. He followed my lead and dropped his pants. Then he licked and sucked my pussy before fucking me. We slipped back in to the party without anyone knowing what had happened :D

• Members

Well, my SO gave it this time, and she's not here to elaborate on it, so I will give the specifics. Couples must role play using props, costumes, even scenery as part of the role. The morecreative the better.

• Members

This one was super FUN! I love to role play - love it! So, I decided on "the happy hooker" scenario. We have done this before, but it was about 5 years ago now, so I figured it was time for a recap!

I asked my hubby to meet me at this bar we frequent at 10:00pm. I wore a black, short skirt, thigh-high boots, one of my leather corsets, with appropriate cover (I didn't want to really get picked up!) and a black, neck choker. My make-up was more 'severe' than normal. I sat at the tables by the bar waiting for my hubby.

When he came up and said his miscellanous "hellos" and went to kiss me, I said, "um sir, kissing is extra." He knew where I was going and sat down, asking if I would like a drink. I accepted and we sat and discussed the 'terms' of our sexual experience. We talked about price ($500) and place (in his SUV) and what he would like (bj -of course - oral on me, fucking and a facial for the finale) I added $50.00 for the facial.

We left the bar after a few more drinks and he went to a cash station to get the money. Yes, I make him pay the money, although it gets paid back the next day! Makes it more real, you know?

We went to his SUV, drove to a parking lot, and got into the back. I handed him a condom - safety first you know - and he used it. We had a wild time - did all his requests - finished with the "facial" and after cleaning up, he drove me back to the bar to get my car!

I said, "honey, are you married?" He said, "yes." I said, "why did you come to me if you are married?" He replied with a smile, "first, you remind me of my wife - sexy, sultry, daring, and second, I am not sure, she actually fucks better than you!"

We laughed and agreed to meet at home!

So, costumes - check. Scenery - the bar, the SUV - check. Props - well, my body IS my prop! and condomes too, we don't normally use them!- check.

Creative? You be the judges!

Happy playing everyone!

Mikayla

Okay, I want to join in, and if my calculations are correct and my understanding of the game is right, then a new dare needs to be posted tonight. What better way to kick off being a new member then to start it off with a task?? After thinking about it with my SO we came up with this: Tell your SO about a deep dark fantasy/expirience that they may not already know. If both partners know just about all there is to know about fantasies and expiences, then make something up, but real is always better right?? Good Luck All!!

• Members

There is no specific order because with so many people coming and going it would be impossible to keep track, so, if crash wants to go and no one else did then by all means go for it. As far as the specific task I can see what he is talking about. Erotic talk during sex can add a interesting twist to a couples sex life. While it may not be the best task, it is original, and no one else stepped up this round, so I will allow it.

• Members

:) Although I completed the role playing task, I am going to have to back out of the game, due to some family issues going on. I will come and check it out and see how it is going and use it to continue to spoce up my life. I played the stripper. Took the pole out of the yard, put it in my bedroom. My Husband came home from work and I was upstairs with the music going and a chair by our nightstand.

When he entered the room he found me in a teddy, high heels, my pole and music the lights were dimmed down to. He walked in and sat down, I started dancing and slowly taking off my teddy, of course one piece at a time. Then he asked my how much for a lap dance I said 20.00 dollars, he paid me the 20.00. He got the laptop dance but by strip club rules no touching. :)