Official Community Forums Home

New Sex Game Idea!

Alan77

• Members

Ok me and my girlfriend had an idea for a sort of interactive sex game, and we tried it on another site but I think everyone was too scared to try it out. Thisis how it works: We need to get 2 other couples to participate, and what we do is the 1st couple gives a sexual task, or dare, and the other two couples must complete this task within 24 hours and post that they have completed it. Then it is the next teams turn to pick a task or dare...... This repeats untill a team is unable or unwilling to complete the task or dare untill there is one team left. If both couples fail to complete the task then the team that proposed the task must complete them slves to win. This is based on honesty and meant to add new and exciting fun to your love life!!! If anyone is interested post please, and the first two couples to post will be the two to participate! :D

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

wow thats seems like alot of fun i just dont think that my husband would be up for the challange:( but he might

• Members

Well I don't know if we are going to get too many more interested people, so if you want to try it just with two couples if you can talk him into it we can. For being a sex/romance forum a lot of people are close minded or reserved.

• Members

Whoa there buddy...I am not quite sure you can call anyone here "reserved" or "close minded" based on just this one answer! I for one am EXTREMELY open minded, as well as at least 20 other members whose posts I see.

I would definitely be interested in doing such a game with my hubby, he is always up for anything with me. Now, do you want to start, or shall I???

Mikayla

• Members

Ok then, Katprr is in and whoever else.

Here is your assignment / task / dare:

Since fall is coming on fast, and the time for "outdoor sex" is going to be limited, I say we should take advantage of the last few nights we have to engage in such activity.

I DARE you to have sex outside - either in your yards, hot-tubs, cars, vans - whatever. It can be oral sex, full on sex, whatever - but it has to be OUTSIDE the house.

You have 24 hours to complete this "mission" :D

Mikayla

• Members
Ok then, Katprr is in and whoever else.

Here is your assignment / task / dare:

Since fall is coming on fast, and the time for "outdoor sex" is going to be limited, I say we should take advantage of the last few nights we have to engage in such activity.

I DARE you to have sex outside - either in your yards, hot-tubs, cars, vans - whatever. It can be oral sex, full on sex, whatever - but it has to be OUTSIDE the house.

You have 24 hours to complete this "mission" :D

Mikayla

Mikayla,

I know my hubby would love to play this game too. Considering he has been out of town for the last 4 days. I don't think he is going to care where he gets some, as long as he gets some.

But is there any way we can postpone the outside thing, it was 39 degrees this morning. That is a little cold for sex outside....lol

Katrina

• Members

Ok so the official couples are: CoupleofManiacs, Mikayla, Katprr, and myself. Mikayla gave the first task which must be completed by lets go with noon tomorrow. So from now on everyone must post that they have done it befor noon, and then at noon give or take due to conflicting schedules, the next couple give their dare. Untill only one couple can/will complete the dares. I went ahead and randomly selected the order and it goes as follows: Coupleofmaniacs is next, then Us(Alan77), Then Katprr, and then back to Mikayla and so forth. So by noon tomorrow everyone must complete Mikayla's dare and post that they have completed it, by noon, and please be honest to make this game more fun for everyone!!

• Members

Okay crazygirl, your in starting next round, and you will be last to give a task. No one completed it yet? Surprising. Im going to go pick my girlfriend up from work right now and finish the dare :D

I could almost see Mik's hands rubbing together *muahahahahahahaaaa*!!!

• Members

OH my Mikayla task completed and in fact I have the bites to prove it. Gotta love mosquitoes!!! My husband was wondering what I was up to after the kids went to bed last. I went out to the yard and lit candles around our table and hot-tub. I then got in my robe nothing underneath of course, yelled for my honey. He came out and I was sitting in the lawn chair, with my robe open. He was in shock, he immediatley went down on me and next thing I knew I was falling out of my chair. :lol: Of course he got his to about that time they hot tub was bubbling away and off we went for a little hot-sex in the tub. It was well worth all the mosquito bites my poor ass got. :) Completed at 1030pm last night.

THanks for that dare it was FUN FUN FUN !!!!

LOL Tyger I can see them to!!!!

• Members

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!

I must say, I was sitting here last night about midnight, reading a book and I thought, "hey, I wonder if I am supposed to do this too!" My hubby was out doing "midnight investigations" for his job, and I wondered how late he would be home. I gave him a call and he said about 3:00am! Ugghhh. So I waited, and waited and waited and then about 2:45 I went into our garage wearing some sexy lingerie and sat on top of his workbench! I was fricken freezing so I grabbed the blanket out of my van. I sat and sat and sat and eventually fell asleep!

He came in about 4:00 am and saw me sitting on the bench! I woke up kind of in a daze, but I took his hand and stuck it in my pussy and besides us both being VERY tired, we still fucked like teenagers on the hood of his car!

So, I did it too.....and I am exhausted.....

BTW..yes, I was rubbing my hands together and giving off an evil laugh and thinking how much fun that was - besides the cold weather!

Katprr, you are lucky, at least YOU have a hottub!!!

Who is NEXT???

Mikayla

• Members

Well According to Alan77 the order goes Coupleofmanics then them and then me. I am so up for another Task or dare. :) What is funny is my hubby has no idea what is going on :lol: I dont think I am going to tell him either tell the end of the game...

• Members

Dare completed....1:30AM

Our front porch which faces the street....on a chair covered up by a blanket because it was in the 30's last night. As I gave my hubby great BJ. Then he got up and ran around the outside of the house naked for good measure...lol

The next dare......some where in a confined place. Like the bathroom, in your car, a closet,somewhere really small.

By noon Tomorrow

Katrina

• Members

Hey....does me giving my hubby oral in the shower this morning count?

I can do it all again later....

Mikayla

• Members

Awww... I wish I could do this. :( It sounds like you guys are having so much fun! Unfortunately, I don't see my fiancee enough to be able to meet the deadlines. We are also never really guaranteed an opportunity to have fun. Waaah. :( Oh well, maybe we can play it again sometime.

Good luck everyone. :) My money's kinda on Mikayla though. :) Hehehe.

• Members
Hey....does me giving my hubby oral in the shower this morning count?

I can do it all again later....

Mikayla

I think it can count as long as you count the Blow Job that I gave my husband about a half hour ago, while he was getting ready to get in the shower. He is home today....yeah!!!

It just get tricky when the kids are off school and they can open the door at anytime...makes it more more exciting...like we could have gotten caught. Thank god we didn't...he he he

Katrina

Mission Accomplished.....11:15 am This is so much fun!!!!!!!!!

Who's next?

Trina

• Members
I think it can count as long as you count the Blow Job that I gave my husband about a half hour ago, while he was getting ready to get in the shower. He is home today....yeah!!!

It just get tricky when the kids are off school and they can open the door at anytime...makes it more more exciting...like we could have gotten caught. Thank god we didn't...he he he

Katrina

Mission Accomplished.....11:15 am This is so much fun!!!!!!!!!

Who's next?

Trina

Coupleofmaniacs is next, then Us(Alan77), Then Katprr, Then Me. Make it a good one!

• Members

:D Mission completed at 1:00pm this afternoon. Hubby came home from work took a shower, then went to the closet butt naked to get some clothes, well when he turned around I was on my knees and his penis was right there and I sucked him into my mouth. Little one was sleeping still and the others were at school. So mission accomplished. My hubby is trying to figure out what got into me. :lol: I am not telling :P