Official Community Forums Home

How you like your large breasts

Joe 80303

• Members
On 10/29/2019 at 6:43 PM, Lady lover said:

Very hot MrsG, let those beautiful sexy things breathe sweet!!! Please 

I would love to see them also very sexy pic

• Members

Yes, they can get in the way but in general they're pretty fun!IMG_1315.thumb.JPG.65d1a55a8428d9117a11fd6e3ce60dc8.JPG

• Like 5

• Members
16 minutes ago, Luv2Show said:

Yes, they can get in the way but in general they're pretty fun!IMG_1315.thumb.JPG.65d1a55a8428d9117a11fd6e3ce60dc8.JPG

They are fucking great for sure

• Like 2

• Members

Thank you, kind sir!

• Members

I will admit when I met my wife on our first date I was attracted to her 38DD melons like a moth to a flame, after  a while she always complained about them being too big and they hurt and she wished she could have them cut off.   😩    but she has become a gym rat with her girlfriend  wh is in love with them and she has gotten bras that really fit and work well she is now in love with them and proudly shows them off in public wearing just about anything to show off her girls

mixedics 083.jpg

june mammabear2 088DD.jpg

• Like 3

• Members
On 10/20/2019 at 12:29 PM, Amy D said:

Only large boobs?  So you would say not to a girl with smaller boobs?

I enjoy all sizes of boobs. Each lady is unique with them. I enjoy tit fucking every size.  I am also turned on by the aerolas too 

• Members
On 3/5/2020 at 7:17 PM, Luv2Show said:

Those are very nice. I would enjoy caressing sucking licking and tit fucking 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Need to go topless more often and get rid of those tan lines. Awesome just the same. Love your 40 C's

• Members

my wife has 38dd boobs with nipples like yours

• Like 1

• Members
8 hours ago, Rio said:

Need to go topless more often and get rid of those tan lines. Awesome just the same. Love your 40 C's

I need to for sure! Not a lot 9f privacy for that unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Katie

I’ve always gotten compliments that I had good boobs. A solid C. And I’ve had quite a few guys tell me I had the perfect nipples and really enjoyed sucking and playing with them. I was never turned on by any boob action until I hit age 40. All of a sudden my nipples are super sensitive and I love to have my them played with, kissed, massaged, nibbled on...all the things 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On Thursday, December 05, 2019 at 10:42 AM, Jizzlobber77 said:

I'm not surprised he loves them x

OMG YES I would love to get together with you and become a good FWB to you sexy lady deweydwc@yahoo.com you have got my cock hard as a rock for you right now just looking at your hot sexy tit's Mmmmmm would love to see more of you. Email me sexy lady deweydwc@yahoo.com

Dewey big thick cock-3.png

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 10/14/2019 at 8:29 AM, Amy D said:

Wow. I am so jealous of all my friends with really nice size boobs, like the pics above.  Although they tell me sometimes they don't like being that large, I would enjoy living with them for just a day to see what it's like to give a guy a real good titty fuck.   

Let us see what your titty's looks like Amy D. From what I can see of your sexy figure, they have to be very hot and sexy ladies. mmmmmm

• 5 months later...
  • Members
2 minutes ago, Inquisito Scientiae said:

I love breasts and nipples... it's like the pilot light for the woman's erogenous zones.,

Underneath mine are so sensitive, makes me squirm. 

• Members
11 minutes ago, Inquisito Scientiae said:

Love sensitive nipples ... so fun to play with ... so many ladies everywhere I l

That’s the fun part, we’re all different and you get to figure out our combination. 

• Members

I’m a Tits  man I have both  in my life large ones and small ones I love my small breasts sit perfectly in your mouth enjoy them not to say that the big breasts are bad they’re just more to play with...

• Members
1 hour ago, Manny231 said:

I’m a Tits  man I have both  in my life large ones and small ones I love my small breasts sit perfectly in your mouth enjoy them not to say that the big breasts are bad they’re just more to play with...

My one big hang up with small breasts is no titty fucking😞😞

• 2 months later...