Official Community Forums Home

How you like your large breasts

Joe 80303

• Members

Now look at what you went and did. How would you like to sit on my lap now that I got you all wet

IMG_20210328_132458250.jpg

• Members

Yeah you did it all right. I bet if you sat down on my lap and moved back and forth like you were in a rocking chair the two of us would have a lot to moan and groan about. So much so that we might disturb the neighbors.

• Members

Just thinking about you and I in that position got me really hard. Being that you're not here, nor the other gals, I went to the hot tub, closed my eyes, had the Jets massaging my cock and balls and imagining it was you all over me. I had a great orgasm thanks to you. Here's a little beer salute for helping me pleasure myself today.

IMG_20210221_153936778.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I totally agree with your last statement Jennifer. Being that I'm a fisherman I'll use a little fishing analogy. It's not how deep your fish but how you wiggle your worm. As far as the size of your breasts I bet your breasts are beautiful. Would love to find out

• Members
40 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

I don't have large breasts, and I'm good with that.  My friends with large breasts find them to be a pain.  Guys, it's not about what you have, but instead knowing how to use what you have.  

Absolutely agree.   Breasts of all sizes are fine and enjoyable to look at as well as play with, same with cocks.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members

Some things Iike about mine, some I don't. 

Don't like: boob sweat. They get in the way. Difficult to find bras that are comfortable and actually do the job. Uncomfortable when getting a chiropractic adjustment. Wish they were a little smaller. 

Like: I like how they look in slightly snug tops. I like the attention as long as I don't feel objectified. They kinda visually counteract my belly, so even though my ideal would be smaller, there's no way I'm going under the knife for that. (Plus, they get smaller with weight loss, while still being well-proportioned to the rest of my body. I'd much rather lose weight to get what I want!)

• Like 2

• Members

@Grace9202I'm sure I speak for a lot of others on the form, we sure would like to see what yours look like. I'm sure they look hot and sexy

• Members
22 minutes ago, Rio said:

@Grace9202I'm sure I speak for a lot of others on the form, we sure would like to see what yours look like. I'm sure they look hot and sexy

Oh I know folks here would love to see them! I'm not one to show off for random people. But who knows? I might change my mind at some point!

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Grace9202 said:

Oh I know folks here would love to see them! I'm not one to show off for random people. But who knows? I might change my mind at some point!

Myself and husband would like to see  what your tit's and nipple's looks like Grace0202 and anything else you want to show us

Mandy and Dewey C

DVP sex with Dewey & my sister husband.gif

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Grace9202 said:

Well don't do what you don't feel comfortable with. But someday when you do, I'll look forward to seeing you

• Members

Damm Dew Man, Is that you and Mandy? Wow, that’s amazing!☀️

• Members

Dew Man, I'm familiar with the option of "scrolling" past content i don't want to see. But I'd rather not have to scroll past a response directed at me.