Official Community Forums Home

• Members

Plus I've actually learned a lot watching you boys jerkingoff seriously each one of you have many of the same techniques but also very personal techniques as well it's incredible

• Members
1 hour ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

Well let's be perfectly honest with each other you boys get turned on knowing that us girls are masturbing while we are talking to you AM I RIGHT?

Absolutely!  But then again, all a woman has to do to turn a man on is to show up. 😄 

• Like 1

• Members
18 minutes ago, cirrus20 said:

Absolutely!  But then again, all a woman has to do to turn a man on is to show up. 😄 

Omg isn't that the truth THE TRUTH IS IN THE PANTS

• Members
3 hours ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

Omg isn't that the truth THE TRUTH IS IN THE PANTS

Yes, much of the time we are led around by our dicks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

As far as the topic goes.....

Yes, my GF & I love to mutually masturbate. We each have our own favorite vibrators (clit), while we kiss, hold each other, and, of course, boob play!! ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
20 hours ago, Dannyk said:

There is nothing like mutual masturbation. My wife and I used toys at the same time anal and vaginal and for my penis. It’s great cumming at the same time and all the noise coming from the bedroom. It is a big turn on.

ohh yeah exactly the moaning is such an incredible turn on for me to but watching you boys making those beautiful cocks so hard and watching them getting so purple and OMG yes shooting that boy juice it's the ultimate in orgasm pleasure for us

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 9/3/2019 at 2:55 PM, AF111Vet said:

OMG! Connie you are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, HOT, SEXY! There aren't enough adjectives to describe how beautiful your body is! You KNOW how hard you've got me right now, don't you? I don't know where to begin kissing and licking and sucking on you, much less stroking, rubbing and fucking you!!!!

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful

• Members
On 8/30/2019 at 10:03 PM, Connieknows said:

It truly is because I have to admit that I love playing with myself honestly I love being played with don't get me wrong but I absolutely love a lot of times to just relax and masturbate 21578017.thumb.jpg.5a4f9568c4dc2ddfc2433d34a10a7bcf.jpg

You are beautiful. I would love some mutual masturbation time with you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later...
  • Members
36 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

I have to agree it's extremely exciting to watch a cock grow from being limp to literally rock hard, somewhat purplish, and covered in veins.  Just Wow!  And regarding this topic of mutual masturbation, some guys have the uncanny ability to convey that mental picture over the phone making masturbation much more pleasurable.  There's something about knowing on the other side of the imaginary phone line there is a real person - a sexy guy stroking his cock while he's imagining himself in bed with me, while at the same time my finger is inside me while imagining I'm watching that big cock grow by leaps and bounds, yearning to get that head in my mouth.  Just close your eyes, concentrate long enough, and the adventure magically becomes something that's very real! Explosions really happen for both - Now that's living!  Mutual masturbation is so much better than the solo thing, IMO.

Ohhhhh what a wonderful fantasy I've just got.  Having  a mutual masturbation with you two hot sexy lady's ( Jennifer & Bigirlhaggen )   OHHHHH YEAH 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

VERY NICE WISH I WAS STILL IN PINELLAS COUNTY !!! JUST STUNNING

• Members
On 8/31/2019 at 1:03 AM, Connieknows said:

It truly is because I have to admit that I love playing with myself honestly I love being played with don't get me wrong but I absolutely love a lot of times to just relax and masturbate 21578017.thumb.jpg.5a4f9568c4dc2ddfc2433d34a10a7bcf.jpg

That is absolutely beautiful so smooth and silky , your pussy look delicious, can I please touch it

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Connieknows picture is so dam sexy and now I'm rock hard 🍆💧

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...