Official Community Forums Home

Reason for masturbation?

Leedo

• Members

Question; Is the reason most people masturbate for relive from sexual frustration? I think the reason for self pleasure is complex, to say the least.

1. Single, and do not have an opportunity to be with sexual partner.

2. Married, not fulfilled.

3. Higher sex drive than partner

4. Not attracted to partner.

5. Horny, and need relive. 

Then the second question is on a level of 1 to 10, 1 being the least and 10 being the most. What is the level of pleasure derived from masturbation. 

When answering, please list reason for self pleasure, then the level. For example, mine would be “Married, not fulled, and Higher sex drive than partner”/ 12 My masturbation technique makes me whimper like I have never had sex before. I will describe my masturbation method if needed, but I think it is very much individualized. I am VERY much satisfied with masturbation, as I do not have to rely on other persons mood, or wants or desires. And I know what feels good to me.

• Like 1

• Members

Answer for question #1 is 3, and question #2 is high. I thoroughly enjoy masturbating. I would rather satisfy my lady, eating pussy. But if I cannot have it as often as I want, or desire, I'll stroke my cock, simulating the act of eating a nice, wet, juicy pussy or ass. 

5 minutes ago, Leedo said:

Question; Is the reason most people masturbate for relive from sexual frustration? I think the reason for self pleasure is complex, to say the least.

1. Single, and do not have an opportunity to be with sexual partner.

2. Married, not fulfilled.

3. Higher sex drive than partner

4. Not attracted to partner.

5. Horny, and need relive. 

Then the second question is on a level of 1 to 10, 1 being the least and 10 being the most. What is the level of pleasure derived from masturbation. 

When answering, please list reason for self pleasure, then the level. For example, mine would be “Married, not fulled, and Higher sex drive than partner”/ 12 My masturbation technique makes me whimper like I have never had sex before. I will describe my masturbation method if needed, but I think it is very much individualized. I am VERY much satisfied with masturbation, as I do not have to rely on other persons mood, or wants or desires. And I know what feels good to me.

I TRULY believe that guys masturbate simply because we absolutely love playing with our cocks it's that simple now you girls that's definitely a whole different story 🤔 cause I asked my mom about masturbating when I was younger and she told me that us boy's are physical orientated which means guys are stimulated by physical touching  (jerkingoff)😈 but she said and my two girlfriend's agreed with her that most girls masturbate for sexual release 

• Like 1

• Members

NJust simply I masturbate because I enjoy it. Feels good. my wife and I have a great sex life and sometimes I just want to sit here read TT and look at pictures and jerk off.

Screenshot_20191005-221200.png

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you for your input, it is good to know other people enjoy self pleasure as much as I do. I put an “auto blow” on slow, while using a prostate massager, and when the two are in time, I cum so hard, I literally cant help but to moan. It is un-describable, o-my god it feels so good. I really enjoy having sex with my wife, but have never cum so hard with her or any body. My wife is great in bed, but she does not enjoy sex in the same way or frequency I do, I love her, she is an awesome person, she just cant provide me the frequency or depth of intensity I can have on my own. Sometimes, I jack off, while laying in bed beside my wife while she sleeps. I shoot off in my under ware, then fall off to deep sleep, its awesome.

• Members

I believe it is more complex than simple physical satisfaction. Yes, it is a relieve mechanism, and yes it is a window to fantasize about what you can’t have, but it also the freedom of NOT being at the description of your wife, girlfriend, etc... Not being made to act a certain way to gain sexual pleasure, freedom to know you can supply the ultimate o for yourself. My wife is totally selfish, if she doesn’t feel like it we don’t have sex, if she doesn’t want to do it this way we don’t, no compromise. Masturbation is an opportunity I do not have to compromise on, it’s my way, as often as I want.  

• Members

Last night for me it was all about the need to relieve sexual tension. I guess a combination of #1 and #5 above.  I can only go for about a week until I can't wait any longer. The need hit me last night...🥰

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Last night for me it was all about the need to relieve sexual tension. I guess a combination of #1 and #5 above.  I can only go for about a week until I can't wait any longer. The need hit me last night...🥰

@Amy D I will get you off, squirting your pussy juice. Phone sex or sexting, cam2cam. Phone my favorite. Promise you will cum as I guide you to orgasmic pleasure

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/12/2019 at 4:58 PM, Amy D said:

Wow. If that comes with a guarantee, count me in! 💓

@Amy D I guarantee to coach you to an amazing orgasms. Pussy squirting love juice. Give me a chance to pleasure you Amy d

On 10/12/2019 at 4:58 PM, Amy D said:

Wow. If that comes with a guarantee, count me in! 💓

OMG yes GUARANTEE plus a very special cumshot just for you Amy 

• Like 1

I'm actually what you call a CRONIC WANKER SERIOUSLY I absolutely love the feeling of my cock in my hands and how my cock feels getting hard and experimenting with every possible way to stroke my cock SERUIOLY so I really don't need a REASON 

• Members
17 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

I'm actually what you call a CRONIC WANKER SERIOUSLY I absolutely love the feeling of my cock in my hands and how my cock feels getting hard and experimenting with every possible way to stroke my cock SERUIOLY so I really don't need a REASON 

What did i tell you about wasting all that delicious juice by spraying it around randomly!  My mouth is WIDE OPEN!💋

• Members

I agree, sometimes, I just WANT to cum. Does anyone ever taste there own cum?

• Members
17 hours ago, Mark7even said:

..... Wish my wife did.

Not again.  I'm starting to wonder why y'all stay married. I'm available! 😉

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/16/2019 at 10:48 PM, Mark7even said:

I actually love the taste of my own cum. Pre-cum is awesome too. Wish my wife did.

I can only seem to eat my own cum when it’s on my wife 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Luvcum said:

I can only seem to eat my own cum when it’s on my wife 

Have you ever given another guy a blowjob cause his Cum coming straight out of his cock is so warm and really awesome you should try it your wife would probably love to help you with him 

8 minutes ago, Luvcum said:

Sounds hot I would love that

Hell then let me be your first I'd love to give you a really incredible experience while your wife watches us 

• Like 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

Hell then let me be your first I'd love to give you a really incredible experience while your wife watches us 

I’ve asked before and she said no way but boy o boy I want your cock

• 9 months later...
  • Members

The reason is that masturbating is awesome.  I've always loved jerking off my cock simply because it feels terrific.  I like all different forms of sex but solo masturbating is something for you, by you, just how you want it.  If you have to have the categories listed, then its #2, 3, and 5.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/12/2019 at 8:14 AM, Amy D said:

Amy D I will make your eyes rowl back in your head as you are having the most intense squirting orgasm's of your life over and over again and again, Cum with me sexy lady

Kneeling_sex_position.gif.8ff57b586e863ff409620199467c039f.gif