Official Community Forums Home

My bi sexual life after marriage

hardandhung

• Members

Since my divorce I have met and maintained a hot relationship with a like minded sexual deviant. Never in my life could I or would I believe that God put another sexual person on this earth to satisfy my sexual desires. In my wildest fantasies I could never imagine a women so into the same kinks I have. I could never imagine a women so into everything I fantasize about,

i love to be naked, she does too, when I shower I often lounge around naked and tease her which triggers her desire to suck my dick, she has friends that we often invite over to play and those evening are often exciting and messy. We both are bi but tend to be more straight when sharing partners. She has turned me into a sex freak,   I have always been and will always be a lover of a mans cock, but she brings out that desire to a whole new level. Prior to us getting together she had some great friends who understood her desires and met them with out conditions. We often share out bed with her former playmates, and it is very exciting and satisfying all at the same time. 

My X-wife can’t even come close to the sexual fun I am having now, my current girlfriend and I have been dating for 2 years now and what’s even more interesting is she is my closet fantasy. No one knows except our closest friends that we are sexual deviants. She insists on me being clean shaven down below, and she too is clean shaven as we both tend to each other’s grooming needs. Unlike my X she is always willing to fuck anywhere and anytime. 

Her sexual desires are often interesting and hot, she often sucks me to completion while I’m driving could we call that distracted driving, she loves cum and lots of it, which is why she is so outgoing in her sexual adventure she calls it. She is the one that got me into sucking and swallowing dick, and I will be the 1st to admit that sucking cock is a favorite of mine. I really wish that my X would have been so adventurous because she was really hot and loved to fuck but not on the level I needed. She couldn’t get over me wanting to share her and tasting another mans dick. Now I can enjoy not only her kinky nature but share a mans cock with her. Now life is good. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I haven't but my wife is now bisexul and she confessed to me that she had deeply hidden, unexplainable desires to be with a woman. So with my encouragement she decided to explore her bisexuality. She went to several gay bars after work and had some pleasant conversation with several women no one in particular her type and got hit on many times actually every time she went to one of these places with in minutes there was some woman trying to pick her up. This did wonders for her ego and reinforced her desires. She became the object of a co-workers lust for her after a friend saw my wife in one of these bars and mentioned it to her. This person then pursue her at first innocently and then one night after work while they were the only ones left in the office she made her advance by using the excuse to come back to the office to pee she went into the bathroom and came out wearing only a strap on that had came in the mail earlier in the day when was the object of some horse play by all the girls in the office my wife being the biggest cut up.  When she came out and first stood behind my wife massaging her shoulders and neck getting her to relax, she then made her move by spinning her around in her office chair and began kissing my wife and fondling her breasts. My wife became totally submissive and circum to her friends every whim. They had sex in the office for several hours and then had a secret relationship that lasted for several months. I was totally aware of what was happening and encouraged her, I love my wife more than words can describe and if this was making her happy I was fully in favor of it and supported her completely. Well the relationship didn't last and my wife was merely being used by her lover this shattered her and she was done with even thinking about finding a new girlfriend. That all changed one night when after having a few drink with her best friend of over 30 years needed to get something off her chest and as good friends often do my wife was there for her. As it turned out her best friend came out to her that night as being bi-sexual but favoring women as her husband was a real dick in her words and divorce was on the horizon. My wife did not divulge her recent coming out and let her friend talk. Well as it turns out my wife has always been part of her desire. She confessed to masturbating for years thinking about being with her and to something that happened many years ago when they were just out of school and vacationing at the Jersey shore. It seems she took advantage of my wife being drunk and passed out, she was scared that this would end the friendship where in actuality it was turning my wife on immensely so much so she said her panties were completely soaked. My wife assured her friend she was not mad at all and was actually flattered that she was the object of her desire. When they left the bar and sat in my wife's car chit chatting soe more my wife dropped a bomb on her and said you want to know a secret when her friend said sure, my wife leaned in and soul kissed her on the mouth. She said her friend actually gasped and was speechless my wife smiled at her and that was the green light, two best friends became lovers that night. Now divorced she lives with us and all three are in a relationship. Besides being an lustful experience when I see the two of them kiss I know its love and that makes my heart feel good. My wife has no desire to be with another man and is eternally grateful in her words that I supported her. If you have an itch life is too short not to scratch it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Thank you we both feel especially lucky to have each other  and the benefits  of her new found sexuality 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I think bisexual is absolutely beautiful and totally natural there's absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying both sexes like I always say BOYS KNOW HOW TO PLEASURE A COCK MUCH BETTER THAN ANY GIRL SAME WITH GIRLS 

• Like 3

• Members
On 3/14/2020 at 9:05 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

I think bisexual is absolutely beautiful and totally natural there's absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying both sexes like I always say BOYS KNOW HOW TO PLEASURE A COCK MUCH BETTER THAN ANY GIRL SAME WITH GIRLS 

I’m not absolutely sure about that. Many boys don’t give b/js to other boys ... more accustomed to receiving from a girl. Girls are sexual dynamos. They perform with much more passion. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 3/15/2020 at 10:38 AM, twin spirits said:

I’m not absolutely sure about that. Many boys don’t give b/js to other boys ... more accustomed to receiving from a girl. Girls are sexual dynamos. They perform with much more passion. 

I can agree with you on that with the exception of that's usually only because boys are so caught up in there MALE PRIDE to give it a chance cause every boy I've ever asked about there first experience with another boy said the very same thing they've always thought about it but was to scared to try 

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

I can agree with you on that with the exception of that's usually only because boys are so caught up in there MALE PRIDE to give it a chance cause every boy I've ever asked about there first experience with another boy said the very same thing they've always thought about it but was to scared to try 

If you wanna watch i would try and then you can give me a blowjob 

• Members
2 hours ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

Unfortunately that’s passed down from one generation to the next. Guys learn too early that things about sex are best kept to yourself. Fortunately moms don’t feel the same way. My s/o mom told her that the problem with sex is once you have it you want more. And ain’t that the way it is?  I think when guys learn to masturbate it carries over into the way they think about sex. Slam blam thank you ma’am and roll over. Thankfully there are a lot of good women out there who can teach a man how it’s really suppose to be. Amen!

• Like 1

• Members
33 minutes ago, twin spirits said:

Unfortunately that’s passed down from one generation to the next. Guys learn too early that things about sex are best kept to yourself. Fortunately moms don’t feel the same way. My s/o mom told her that the problem with sex is once you have it you want more. And ain’t that the way it is?  I think when guys learn to masturbate it carries over into the way they think about sex. Slam blam thank you ma’am and roll over. Thankfully there are a lot of good women out there who can teach a man how it’s really suppose to be. Amen!

Sweetie you can show me how it is. But I learned from my mom. She should me how to play with my dick and how a woman needs her pussy eaten. After playing with my cock she made me cum on her tits and then lick it off. She did this for a while before she should me a blowjob. She sucked me and swallowed and said every lady should swallow. After a solid month of getting head she then made me eat her pussy and taught how my tongue should enjoy it.  Then we fucked, yes cumming inside her and all over her.  What can you do for me and I will never say no to a sexy hot female teacher like yourself 

• Members
13 minutes ago, Bsaf90 said:

Sweetie you can show me how it is. But I learned from my mom. She should me how to play with my dick and how a woman needs her pussy eaten. After playing with my cock she made me cum on her tits and then lick it off. She did this for a while before she should me a blowjob. She sucked me and swallowed and said every lady should swallow. After a solid month of getting head she then made me eat her pussy and taught how my tongue should enjoy it.  Then we fucked, yes cumming inside her and all over her.  What can you do for me and I will never say no to a sexy hot female teacher like yourself 

You had quite a mother. Wish we could all have one like that. The world would be a better place. Sexy hot? You make me blush. Well just a little. Glad you learned from such an excellent teacher. You are a rare breed.

• Like 1

• Members
18 minutes ago, twin spirits said:

You had quite a mother. Wish we could all have one like that. The world would be a better place. Sexy hot? You make me blush. Well just a little. Glad you learned from such an excellent teacher. You are a rare breed.

I want to see you sexy hot lady. Show me where I can practice my skills and feel your great head skills 

• Members
12 hours ago, Bsaf90 said:

I want to see you sexy hot lady. Show me where I can practice my skills and feel your great head skills 

I think you’ve been practicing your skills for a long, long time. With such a great teacher how could you not? And I think you’ve spoiled many girls. Rock on mommy’s boy.

• Like 2

• Members

I totally hear you on that one. The thing is....when you get comfortable with your sexuality, your entire life changes. Especially when you realize that it only takes a like minded person that won't come with all the drama and emotional nonsense you find in vanilla relationships which are uninspiring. When there's too much emphasis on feelings and strings attached, good sex goes out the door.

• Members
6 hours ago, twin spirits said:

I think you’ve been practicing your skills for a long, long time. With such a great teacher how could you not? And I think you’ve spoiled many girls. Rock on mommy’s boy.

Well then let me show you my skills. Come sit on my face my sexy hot lady

• Members
6 hours ago, HuntersvilleNC said:

I totally hear you on that one. The thing is....when you get comfortable with your sexuality, your entire life changes. Especially when you realize that it only takes a like minded person that won't come with all the drama and emotional nonsense you find in vanilla relationships which are uninspiring. When there's too much emphasis on feelings and strings attached, good sex goes out the door.

Well relationships are complicated even when there are no strings attached. Even if you find that like minded person. I think feelings are a part of any relationship. If you can be totally devoid of emotions (if that is possible) I don’t know how satisfying that relationship would be. Just a thought. But I think I understand what you’re trying to say. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

• Like 1

• Members

reading your story got me hard the closet thing that happened to me was i gt to see my aunts boobs went to the bathroom and masterbarted

• Members
19 hours ago, Bsaf90 said:

Well then let me show you my skills. Come sit on my face my sexy hot lady

Cool down big boy ... that just ain't happening

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 3/17/2020 at 8:44 AM, Bigirlhaggen said:

This is true for lots of men, I waited until my 40's before trying fun with men, although I had thought about it for ever. I wish I hadn't waited so long, missed out on lots of fun that could have been had