Official Community Forums Home

Heterosexual male loves prostate excitation

Leedo

• Members

I am married heterosexual male, but I have found prostate massage during masturbation, to be incredible. My question is, could a man fucking me provide the same excitation? Or is it the feeling of penis in ass that provides pleasure?

• Like 1

• Members

I have lately become very intrigued with the prostate ejaculation. Knowing my body and my mindset I already know a Penis wether real or fake would not work as I have zero interest in that being inserted into my ass, however I love when my wife licks my asshole during oral or sticks a finger in there, unfortunately I have to ask her to do while in moment and that sucks because I want nasty let’s fuck sex no questions asked.... wife has said she doesn’t feel comfortable with the ass play on me, so I did buy a small stick like shape vibe but I have yet to find a special spot while in solo time, nor does it make me more horny. So I have come to conclusion that I love ass play but it has to be from a female, so if they make a strap on for a lady that isn’t the shape of a cock and isn’t huge I’d be down as long as licked and sucked on my asshole

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Interesting question and a fair one. Would it be better with a real penis? I think it would if it wasn’t attached to a man. I think part of this anal thing is the feeling of being dominated. You’re really giving yourself up to achieve that special organism. But for me at least the idea of being mounted by a guy would be a big turn off. Now if my gf could grow a nice one ...

• Members
7 hours ago, twin spirits said:

my gf could grow a nice one ...

She can grow a nice one with a strap-on. You should try it sometime.

• 2 years later...