Official Community Forums Home

Layaspot Vibe

telecom69

• Members

No, but I have tried one which is similiar,

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5009

and it was WoNDERFUL - very relaxing, non-intimidating because of its design. Very good choice for your girlfriend!

Mikayla

• 1 year later...
  • Members

fun46034main.jpg

The LAYAspot vibe from Fun Factory is a gorgeous example of sex toy design. From the elegant packaging, to the modern art feel of the vibrator itself, everything about this product says that Fun Factory is a company that really cares about making a quality toy, and by and large I think they have succeeded.

The LAYAspot vibrator is a small, powerful, vibrator shaped to fit well over a woman's pubic area and stimulate her clitoris. Its vibrations cover a nice range of strengths from barely noticeable to "oh god yes!" and it's a very comfortable device to use - I even found it possible to go hands free. The diagrams on the package claim in the international language of illustration (as well as French, German, Spanish, and English) that the vibrator is both waterproof (it shows it inserted in a container of water) and very quiet, but although the diagram of how to use it is very effective, I'd be inclined to dispute the other two pictures.

The LAYAspot isn't the noisiest vibrator I've ever used, but it's also not all that quiet. It would not be my first if I were looking for "silent play," although the design is innocuous enough that I would happily carry it in front of friends without ever worrying that they might notice I was packing a sex toy. As for waterproof... the one problem I had with the LAYAspot is that the cover for the battery compartment kept popping off... which did not make me want to test the claim.

Still, even with those two problems, I think that the LAYAspot is a pretty phenomenal vibrator. It's not only very satisfying, it's aesthetically pleasing, and the packaging is a model of quiet restraint. This is the sort of vibrator you could give someone who is obsessed with modern design, and she'd want to keep it out on her living room table. Well at least until she realized how much fun it was and relegated it to its proper place next to the bed...

• Members

I have one of these, and let me just say- it sits in my toy box and never gets used.

Every review I've seen of this toy praises it, which is why I'm so confused by how disappointed I was. The product claims to go from "barely noticeable" to "Wow!" For me, it went from "barely noticeable," to "That's it??!" Now, I know that I am one tough cookie, and I need some strong vibrations to get me going. But I've had a much better time from a cheap bullet than this.

The shape is not bad, the vibrator certainly does have some good things to it. It has a few different settings you can cycle through, if you're into variating patterns. For those of us who like to finish off with something strong, this was not the vibrator for it. I blame it on the 2 AAA batteries- any toy that uses less than 2 AA's generally doesn't do much for me.

If you're someone who's rather sensitive, and it doesn't take strong vibration to get you off, the ergonomics of this toy are really nice, and it's tiny, so it can fit between you and a partner easily. For those people who like something more diesel, I suggest skipping it.

• Members
The shape is not bad, the vibrator certainly does have some good things to it. It has a few different settings you can cycle through, if you're into variating patterns. For those of us who like to finish off with something strong, this was not the vibrator for it. I blame it on the 2 AAA batteries- any toy that uses less than 2 AA's generally doesn't do much for me.

Are you sure your batteries were fresh? I was really surprised by how strong the vibrations were. I didn't expect much, because of the AAAs.

• Members

Avalon...

I noticed that you have the Hitachi Magic Wand. That is the closest thing to a "power tool" available in the sextoy world... So after that, I'm not surprised that you were unimpressed with the Layaspot... Like comparing a Hummer with a Mini.

My girl and I really love the Layaspot. It's close hugging shape makes it a great toy to use when she is riding on top of me. Not gonna shake the waterglass on the nightstand, but awesome nonetheless...

• Members
Avalon...

I noticed that you have the Hitachi Magic Wand. That is the closest thing to a "power tool" available in the sextoy world... So after that, I'm not surprised that you were unimpressed with the Layaspot... Like comparing a Hummer with a Mini.

My friends have made jokes that my vagina is made of steel. :lol: Yes, I love my power tools, but I don't use them all the time, and have had success with other vibrators. I'll dig out the Layaspot again, get some fresh batteries, give it another whirl. And hey, maybe I just got a defective model.

• 2 years later...